Chapter 158 Wooden Baby 2

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 158 Wooden Baby 2

    What Mu Qing was worried about was right, the military would not give up on this place, if all the people from Lu’s Village were called in, and the military found something abnormal, then Lu’s Village would be over, and Xu Yuanchen and the others were not strong enough to fight with them. The whole military is against it.

    Even Lu Honghao and Lu Hongjie needed to make proper arrangements, so that they couldn't appear together, but no one of them could escort Lu Honghao and the others and let them go on their own way? Lose so many people on the road? The people in Lujia Village are already theirs, Xu Yuanchen can't bear it.

    But... Xu Yuanchen looked at Xuan Nan and the others. No matter what decision these people made in the end, it should be possible to ask them to escort Lu Honghao and the others all the way.

    Mu Qing touched the photo album, this photo album was made of pure wood, there were no tricks, it was more like something made by a person himself, and because of frequent flipping through it, it became much smoother.

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, and when it was completely dawn, he looked at Xuan Nan. Xuan Nan felt that someone was watching and looked up. Xu Yuanchen made a gesture of coming, and Xuan Nan nodded, and after Han Wen was settled Just got up and came over.     Mu Qing understood what Xu Yuanchen meant, and without further ado, he handed over the photo album in his hand, Xuan Nan showed a puzzled look, and Xu Yuanchen said, "It was taken out of the Tiankeng." Xuan Nan nodded and began to look through the photo album,     he The movement of flipping through the pages became slower and slower, and he read it more than once. It was when Han Wen asked him to eat that he woke up. Xuan Nan rubbed his fingers against the photo album and said, "I'll give you an answer before noon." He realized that The environment can only become worse and worse, and the living space of human beings is constantly shrinking. They must prepare early, not only for themselves, but also for their teammates.     Xu Yuanchen's side is currently the best choice. Although the early stage will be a bit bitter and even dangerous, he must have the right to speak, and Xu Yuanchen's strength... If he is a superhuman, then he must be top-notch. If not, That's really unfathomable, can you fight it?     Except for Xu Yuanchen, what they can go to is that almost all of the eight major security bases are controlled by the military. Can you survive the shock?

    Not to mention anything else, it is the material reserves... They are people with space abilities, and there are two more, but they don't want to use these materials to support people in a safe base. Xu Yuanchen and the others at least have space, so they want to declare Nan already had a decision in his heart, so he naturally invited Xu Yuanchen and the others to have dinner together.

    Xu Yuanchen refused with a smile. After knowing the energy source of those meals, both Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing were a little bit hesitant, as if they were eating the vitality of a wood-type baby.

    Xuan Nan didn't think much about it, just nodded and went back to his team, talking about the photos while eating, the already unpalatable food made people feel unpalatable for a while.

    "How about the fire baby?" Mu Qing asked, thinking of Yuan Kangtian's space.

    "It's a little xenophobic." Xu Yuanchen said, "Ethics are mainly for wood-type babies now, so let fire-type babies let him play alone for a while, but for gold-type babies, they often take pills and the like. Read next to the baby, and stop every time it comes to a critical moment, and after a while, the fire baby can't hold back and crawl out." "It's