Chapter 17 Mu Qing on the way

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17 Mu Qing on the way

    Xu Yuanchen found a normal mirror and looked at it. There was a red mark on his face, but what caught his attention was the little white flower fluttering in the wind on his head.

    Fuck, is this the rhythm of selling one's body to bury one's father? But his father was buried with his mother a long time ago, and the grave is still in the space.

    And other people's pets don't say majestic, even dogs and cats are cute, and the worst are hamsters and turtles, but what about him? There is a small white flower on the top of the head, white! At least change the color!

    Xu Yuanchen stretched out his hand and pulled it, and couldn't help crying out in pain, his scalp hurt, but the flower was still motionless, "Little white flower, are you planning to make a home on my head?" Little white flower rubbed against Xu Yuanchen with its petals

    . finger.

    "What should others do if they see it? You stay in the space and play with Xiaoyuanzi." Xu Yuanchen casually nicknamed Xiaoyuan Mirror.

    The little white flower slapped Xu Yuanchen's finger with the leaves, and then the flower diameter quickly wrapped around Xu Yuanchen's ring finger, and with a sharp strangle, Xu Yuanchen groaned, scaring the small round mirror in the air and almost falling off.

    I saw Xu Yuanchen's finger was strangled with traces, and the blood was gushing out, but it didn't drip, but was absorbed by the little white flower. While cursing, he jumped and turned over to stop the bleeding from spilling out onto his bloody fingers.

    "Hoo hoo." A weak voice appeared in Xu Yuanchen's ear, "Chenchen... hoo..."

    "To hell." Xu Yuanchen looked around.

    "Woo, no... ghost, Huahua... Huahua..." The voice was broken intermittently, with grievances, "Chenchen...huu..."

    "Little Baihua?" Xu Yuanchen thought of Xiaobaihua's strange behavior and sudden appearance just now .

    "Huahua!" This time the voice was much crisper, "Hoohoo, it doesn't hurt..."

    Xu Yuanchen suddenly felt that his ancestors blessed him, that good luck had come suddenly, what does a talking plant represent! Replaced the heroic figure of the little white flower flying away from the small round mirror with flying zombies, is he extremely happy?

    "Crystal nuclei... There are many...." Xiao Baihua's voice became weaker and weaker, until finally there was no sound.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the little white flower on top of his head in the mirror, and poked tentatively again, the green leaves of the little white flower moved unconsciously, Xu Yuanchen tugged again, and found that those small roots entangled his hair tightly. Can't pull it off!

    "No way, what's the situation." Xu Yuanchen's hand holding the handle of the mirror burst out with veins, and the small round mirror stopped not far away, and when he heard Xu Yuanchen's voice, he stepped back.

    No matter what Xu Yuanchen does, the little white flower won't come down, and won't wake up, but he can't go out with this, it's not a matter of face, but it's obviously telling others that I have a problem, come and check my rhythm .