Chapter 83

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 83

    How clever Mu Qing is, she immediately realized it, and put those copper mice into the space by putting them in her pockets, so that she would not be afraid even if they really fought for a while, and then she kept Mu Le by her side, watching To that person, full of vigilance.

    "Huh," the man then turned his attention to Xu Yuanchen, because Xu Yuanchen had already reached the foundation building stage, and this talent could not see the depth of Xu Yuanchen's third-level Qi training, so he shook off Xu Yuanchen's hand and said, "You deserve to touch it too." Me,"

    Xu Yuanchen laughed instead, without looking at this man, and said to Mu Qing, "Let's go." "

    En." Mu Qing also thought this man was ridiculous.

    "Wait." The man looked unhappy, looking at Xu Yuanchen and the others as if they were looking at a group of ants, "Give me those copper mice." "

    Why?" Xu Yuanchen looked at the man, "Do you think you opened your mouth?" I'm going to offer you what I bought?"

    "Hmph, I'll give you double the crystal nucleus." The man's face changed, he frowned, and said with some dissatisfaction.

    Xu Yuanchen shook his head, too lazy to look at this person again.

    "Don't be shameless." The man looked at Xu Yuanchen and the others with a gloomy face, and a long sword appeared in his hand, pointing at Xu Yuanchen, "I discussed with you in a good manner, how dare you despise me so much." Xu Yuanchen felt that this

    person I really don't know what to say, I frowned, turned sideways to avoid the long sword, got close to the man's body, grabbed the man's wrist holding the sword, squeezed it hard, the man let out a scream, let go of the long sword, and fell When it landed on the ground, Xu Yuanchen tapped the hilt of the sword, causing the long sword to fly, grabbed it with his backhand, and threw it to Mu Qing.

    "You dare to treat me like this! I will let the master kill you." The man's face changed drastically, and he cursed angrily, "It's just a bunch of ants..." Seeing that he hadn't been taught a lesson,

    Xu Yuanchen whipped the man before he finished speaking. After ten slaps, the man's face suddenly swelled up, his fair face was turned black and purple, and he spat out a mouthful of blood, with two teeth mixed in the blood.

    The man covered his face and stared at Xu Yuanchen with tearing eyes. You must know that since he was discovered to be a single spirit root, no matter whether he was in the teacher's school or outside, he was praised by others. How could he have suffered such humiliation? There was nothing left of her face being slapped by this person. After Xu Yuanchen slapped ten times, he said with a sneer, "Don't take yourself too seriously." With a sneer, "You are worse than an ant." Seeing the murderous look in this man's eyes, Xu Yuanchen frowned, just about to     strike After getting rid of the troubles directly, I saw the patrols walking this way, probably attracted by the chaos here. Xu Yuanchen was annoyed in his heart, his eyes darkened, and he loosened his fist.     Mu Qing also saw the patrollers, and pursed her lips. If they hadn't come too soon, they would have killed the man directly. At this moment, her mind sank, she bent down to pick up the man's sword, and said to Xu Yuanchen in a low voice, " Let's go."     Seeing the two men finish beating him, the man turned his head and left, his whole body trembled angrily, and stared fiercely at Xu Yuanchen, with murderous intent in his eyes, Xu Yuanchen's murderous intent was even stronger by this look, but Mu Qing Forced away.     The manly whole body trembled, staring at Xu Yuanchen fiercely, with murderous intent in his eyes, Xu Yuanchen looked at this man, it would be a disaster to keep him, but... let go, glanced at him again, and followed Mu Qing left, and the sword was also taken away by Mu Qing.     Seeing Xu Yuanchen and the others' backs, the man's eyes flashed with ruthlessness, and he glared at the spectators around him. The murderous intent surprised everyone, and they quickly lowered their heads and stopped looking. Then the man covered his face, this kind of humiliation... He must report.     The patrollers didn't stop Xu Yuanchen and the others. After all, no one was killed, it was just some dispute. They took a look and left.     The man waited for Xu Yuanchen and the others to go far away, spat out another mouthful of blood, turned around and walked towards a small building in the safe zone. As soon as he entered, he saw a woman in a white robe making tea, "Senior Brother Han, what's wrong with you?"     "It's okay." The man took a deep breath in pain, "Where's the master?" "     Inside." The woman didn't dare to ask any more questions, she got up quickly and said, she is just a three-soul root, although she worships under the same sect as the man, her status is very different don't.