Chapter 176 The Last Days Secret 11

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 176 The Last Days Secret 11

    Baiqiu got out of Mu Qing's pocket, revealed a small head and said, "Actually, it doesn't necessarily mean that her strength is high, and she can also use external objects to give a psychological hint." "Psychological hint?" Xu Yuanchen looked at

    Bai mound.

    Baiqiu nodded and said, "Yes, or with your things, but the things you use must have your blood essence. You didn't give this kind of thing to others, did you?" "No." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "Whether it

    is Birth horoscope or blood essence, I haven’t given it to others, let alone lose it.” Cultivators value these two things very much, and even some old-school people don’t even tell others their real names at will, because they feel that everything about themselves Everything will be used by the demon cultivator.

    "Then I don't know." Baiqiu scratched his ears with his paws, "or something that has been around you for a long time." "No."

    Mu Qing said, "at least not after the end of the world.

    " Said in the space, "I've been watching, I have paid attention to these, and I haven't lost them."

    Baiqiu yawned big, and shrank back into Mu Qing's clothes pocket.

    What is the truth, no one knows, but as the car gets closer and closer to Lop Nur, this feeling disappears, making Xu Yuanchen even more inexplicable, Mu Qing comforted, "Maybe she has found it, so I won't bother you anymore It's gone." But not only Xu Yuanchen, but also Mu Qing had a bad feeling.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing have a blood contract, and if there is anything about the other party, they can sense it. For example, if Xu Yuanchen is going to cross the catastrophe, if there is a sense, then Mu Qing will also have a sense.

    But this time Mu Qing could only feel the irritability in Xu Yuanchen's heart, which was very abnormal. Since the two of them made the contract, this was the first time that they couldn't perceive it. This unknown feeling made Mu Qing very worried.

    Lop Nur was originally located in a desert, but now the outside environment is similar to the desert. The difference may be that the outside has not been completely deserted, but has cracked and cracked. It is really hard to say where the environment is better.

    Although Lop Nur will move, the general range has not changed. The car has been driving in that direction. Occasionally, mummified corpses can be seen on the road. At this time, the car will stop and check, because whether it is the cultivation alliance or the supernatural There are people missing.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others also got out of the car and saw a mummy. This mummy was wearing a strange robe and was barefoot. It was only because of the wind, sand, and sun exposure that the clothes were already torn, and the skin was covered with bones, and it was hard to identify its appearance.

    The strange thing is that this mummy wears a nameplate on his wrist, and someone from the military is holding a rectangular tool with a small card slot on it, and the nameplate can just be inserted into it. The notebook-like thing in it shows a photo and information.