Chapter 33

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

    Xu Yuanchen didn't want to be a tragic hero, he just wanted to attract the zombies, wait for Mu Qing and the others to escape in a car, and then hide in the space.

    But Chen Fei didn't know this, her eyes turned red and she said angrily, "No." She dragged Xu Yuanchen to the car with all her strength while speaking.

    Even Mu Le grabbed Xu Yuanchen's leg and dragged him to the car.

    Xu Yuanchen was both anxious and moved, "I have a way to escape."

    "Liar." Chen Fei didn't believe it.

    Xu Yuanchen was about to go crazy, but it was also at this moment that the darkness in his heart because of Chu Han and Yang Wan's murder of him disappeared. There are companions who will betray, and there are also companions who will never leave.

    In fact, if Xu Yuanchen hadn't helped Chen Fei at the beginning, Chen Fei would not have persisted like this. It is clear that letting Xu Yuanchen stay and they have a better chance of surviving, but... people are mutual, and Xu Yuanchen's conscience was rewarded in the end. A reward that is both touching and tangled.     But no one noticed that the leaves of the little white flower that had been lying on the ground moved first, and several roots also shook, as if they felt that something was wrong. The roots froze in mid-air, and then all curled up a few times. Bai Hua jumped up like a corpse, it remembered that it was on Xu Yuanchen's head! head! Instead of being alone on the ground, grief came from it for a moment, and he burst into tears.     The one crying is called a heartbroken, heartbroken.     I saw Xu Yuanchen's whole body froze suddenly, and his head turned to the direction of the lonely and crying little white flower, as if his brain was about to be exploded by the crying of the little white flower, Chen Fei and Mu Le seemed to have no idea what to do. They didn't hear them, and they were still trying to move Xu Yuanchen to the car.     What they didn't notice was that when Xiao Baihua's cry sounded, all the zombies stopped in their tracks, and then took a few steps back in a panic, but they walked forward a few steps as if they couldn't resist the temptation of energy and flesh. It's ridiculous to just take a few steps back and take a few steps.

    Xiaobaihua saw that she had been crying for so long, but Xu Yuanchen hadn't come over yet, her voice stopped, and the zombies returned to normal all of a sudden, did the zombies think it was over? That's really underestimating the little white flower, this is a little white flower that can force Xu Yuanchen to shave his head!

    And Xu Yuanchen had just breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to explain to Chen Fei, when he heard a cry that was even harsher than before.

    If the crying at the beginning was at the level of horror, the current one is simply at the level of nightmares.

    Xu Yuanchen was so confused that he almost spat out a mouthful of old blood. He had a premonition that he might die in the cry of the little white flower instead of dying in the mouth of the zombie.

    It was also because of this cry that the wandering zombies seemed to be under a terrorist attack. They no longer cared about the delicious food in front of them, and retreated faster than when they came.