Chapter 105

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 105

    Jie Cao in the space is just about to complain about Shen Xi to the baby of the gold family, and discuss the IQ of the next generation's successor by the way! This point cannot be discussed with Baby Lingquan at all, because Jiecao has always felt that the former owner of Baby Lingquan, Yang Wan, has a problem with IQ.

    But the problem came again, Jie Cao found that he couldn't contact the gold-type baby, and the most important thing was that he couldn't feel the existence of the gold-type baby!

    Jie Cao was startled, and carefully considered where the gold-type babies should be, but they came to the conclusion that the whole Jie Cao was not good.

    Outside the space, after Shen Xi was sent away, Xu Yuanchen, who was just about to breathe a sigh of relief, was stunned. He even forgot the hand on Mu Qing's waist to eat tofu, and his body froze. The first person who felt something was wrong was Mu Qing. Green, he looked at Xu Yuanchen, but found that Xu Yuanchen's face changed.

    "Brother Pei can't be found." Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing and said.

    Because of Xu Yuanchen's words, Yan Tianyu, Wei Xue and the others all came down, and the four of them gathered on the sofa.

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen and the others are going to develop well in the Yangcheng safety zone after they are going to solve these things. Even the things to be solved now are part of the plan. Their plan has been set for ten years, which naturally includes Pei Haojie's In part, they already regarded Pei Haojie as a member of the team, but now Pei Haojie is missing.

    Jie Cao couldn't even contact the gold-type baby, and couldn't even notice the existence of the gold-type baby's space. After confirming Jie Cao, he directly told Xu Yuanchen and the others the news. It was up to Xu Yuanchen and the others how to choose.

    The situation in Yangcheng, which Xu Yuanchen and the others had just opened, might be dangerous in the eyes of others, but in the eyes of Xu Yuanchen and the others, it can be said that the situation is very good, and they have been running back and forth for a long time before they stabilized.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned and told Yan Tianyu and the others, "I can't get in touch. Maybe Brother Pei is fine. It's just that there are other reasons why he can't communicate with the gold-type baby. One of them is the space upgrade." "Then it may

    be Brother Pei is in danger, so we can't get in touch." Mu Qing added from the side.

    If the news is confirmed, they don't have to hesitate so much. They must go directly to Pei Haojie, precisely because the news cannot be confirmed at all, but because they can't contact Pei Haojie. According to Xu Yuanchen's thinking, no matter what the situation is, they must first confirm Pei Haojie But this is not Xu Yuanchen's team alone, they are one, and everything now is the result of everyone's hard work. They have run countless tasks in Yangcheng, and many tasks are disdainful to be done by others, but they are all done. Only then did he finally figure out the relationship network of Yangcheng, and he even made the first move to open up the necessary situation.

    "Where is the location where I lost contact?" Mu Qing frowned and asked.

    Xu Yuanchen's jaw tightened for a moment before he said, "Near Jincheng." If Pei Haojie was fine at all, they would be stuck in Jincheng instead... Xu Yuanchen had to think about this.