Chapter 183 The Last Days Secret 18

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 183 The Last Days Secret 18

    Seeing that Xu Yuanchen woke up, Mu Qing breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "Is it better?"

    "Yes." Xu Yuanchen sat up, greeted Yan Tianyu, Xuan Nan and the others, "Thank you for your hard work."

    Mu Qing smiled, and after distributing the food with Fu Shaoyi, she took two portions to Xu Yuanchen's side, put them down and helped Xu Yuanchen tidy up the cushions and said, "I'm worried that you fainted suddenly." "It's okay.

    " .” Xu Yuanchen smiled, and Mu Qing nodded, finishing the two meals.

    Xu Yuanchen, Mu Qing, Yan Tianyu, Han Shaoru and Xuan Nan didn't eat these lunch boxes, but Xiao Zhang and Fu Shaoyi lowered their heads and ate them all. Fu Shaoyi took away the empty lunch boxes, and Xiao Zhang gave them away. Mu Qing took out a piece of stewed beef from the space, "Eat some more."

    Xu Yuanchen shook his head and said, "It's a bit uncomfortable, so I won't eat it for now."

    "Is it okay if I don't eat something?" Mu Qing asked worriedly .

    "En." Xu Yuanchen smiled, "Don't worry."

    "Alright then." Mu Qing didn't say anything, but put away the things.

    Xu Yuanchen stood up, stretched his hands and feet and said, "I'll go out and have a look."

    "I'll be with you." Mu Qing followed Xu Yuanchen and said.

    Fu Shaoyi glanced at Xiao Zhang who fell asleep again, and followed him out.

    When a few people went outside, they saw that it was deserted outside, and there was nothing there. When the sky was completely dark and there was only one moon left alone in the sky, four people got out of the tent and lined up Go outside.

    "Want to follow?" Yan Tianyu asked.

    "It's a way out." Xuan Nan frowned and said, "Why don't you wait until the sun rises and the moon sets at the junction..." Before he finished speaking, the meaning was already clear, and they couldn't miss anyone now.

    "En." Han Shaoru answered while holding the sword.

    Mu Qing also nodded and said, "I have to try."

    Xu Yuanchen didn't say anything, but just followed behind those four people, stepping on their footprints, and Mu Qing and the others walked beside Xu Yuanchen without saying a word.

    After about 500 meters in the camp, Xu Yuanchen realized that he seemed to be isolated by something and went out at all, and the same was true for Mu Qing and the others, who could only watch the four people go farther and farther until they disappeared.

    Xuan Nan punched the invisible film, and said a little irritably, "What should I do?"

    Xu Yuanchen didn't say anything, but took the camp as the axis, walked around, roughly estimated the blocked area, , went back to the middle of the camp and sat down.