Chapter 14 Mu Qing Request

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 14 Mu Qing Request

    When Xu Yuanchen heard the sound of Mu Qing and Mu Le going downstairs, he also got up and left the house. Mu Le grinned when he saw Xu Yuanchen, "Brother." Mu Qing let go of Mu Le's hand, let

    Mu Le go to find Xu Yuanchen, and then He nodded to Xu Yuanchen, and sat on the sofa beside him, "Is there anything you want to eat at noon?"

    Although the three of them ate at home at noon these days, Mu Qing never dealt with it, and tried to make something good with the things at home. out.

    "Anything is fine." Xu Yuanchen rubbed Mu Le's head, took out a few pieces of beef cubes from his pocket and put them in his hands. Mu Le and Xu Yuanchen were already familiar with each other, so they sat in his arms, peeled one and delivered it to Xu Yuanchen's mouth first. , then jumped down to the ground, peeled another one and stuffed it into Mu Qing's mouth, and then obediently sat back beside Xu Yuanchen to eat by himself.

    "Still haven't figured out a way?" Mu Qing had a good impression of Xu Yuanchen, so he didn't mind helping him.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned slightly, nodded, stretched out his hand, and there was a ray of flame in it, but it disappeared quickly, "It can't be used." "Why can't it be used?" Although

    Mu Qing is not a supernatural person, but usually from their The dialogue also knows a lot about supernatural powers, "In this way, birds can fly. They don't rely on learning to fly, but flying is their instinct. I think that since you have activated supernatural powers, then the energy exists in your body , is also your instinct, but you have been thinking about how to learn, and you have put the cart before the horse."     Xu Yuanchen's eyes lit up suddenly, and he closed his eyes and thought carefully about Mu Qing's words, just like what Mu Qing said, he drilled After entering the life and death contract, he has been thinking about how to learn supernatural powers, just like a bird has always wanted to learn to fly. This is instinct. When he opened his eyes again, the confusion in his eyes was gone, "Thank you.     " Qing smiled, "If you really want to learn, you don't need to learn how to use abilities, but how to control them, know your own abilities, and raise the level of abilities. Although it is important, it is not the most important thing." Xu     Yuanchen Feeling suddenly enlightened, Mao Sai stretched out his hand, and the flame appeared in the palm of his hand. He stared at the flame in his hand. The flame was the same as the flame of a candle, but it was divided into three parts after a while, and then turned into a small fireball.

    "Brother is amazing." Mu Le looked at Xu Yuanchen adoringly.

    Xu Yuanchen shook hands, and the fireball in his hand disappeared, "Your father is the best." "

    Father is always the best." Mu Le said without hesitation, "My father is the best."

    "Yeah." Although Mu Qing didn't Supernatural powers, but Xu Yuanchen felt that Mu Qing was even more valuable than all supernatural beings. Thinking of Yang Wan, he reminded, "She is more serious and ruthless than she shows. You have to be careful." Mu

    Qing Qing naturally knew who Xu Yuanchen was talking about, the corners of her mouth raised slightly, and she nodded, "I know, does she have other abilities besides lightning?" Xu Yuanchen nodded directly, "Yes." After a pause, he didn't know what to say