Chapter 109 The Puppet House

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 109 The Puppet House

    Soon Xu Yuanchen and the others ordered the food. Seeing that they had no other orders, the waiters in cool clothes withdrew.

    It's just simple boiled fish, spicy shrimp, and fried cabbage. The steaming rice is very appetizing.

    "Don't eat it yet." Mu Qing also felt that something was wrong, and went through the matter of entering the safe zone carefully, frowning and not saying a word.

    Yan Tianyu poked the rice with his chopsticks, "It's very evil."

    Xu Yuanchen contacted Jie Cao in the space, who was also carefully checking the surroundings, hesitated and said, "I also feel very strange, and I hate this place." Wei Xue

    used He poked the table with his finger a few times, poking out holes, and said, "What should we do now?"

    "Throw the space first." Xu Yuanchen put all the food in the space, and made some other things out, and the few people ate together. Suddenly I heard the shout of integrity.

    Xu Yuanchen frowned, "I'll go in." After speaking, he entered the space.

    Jiecao pointed to the food that Xu Yuanchen had just poured in, and saw that the food was already rotten, and there were countless long, brown worms writhing in it. When Xu Yuanchen moved his fingers, several sparks jumped out, burning the food to pieces. ash.

    Xiaobaihua looked at it with some pity, twisted the branch and said, "Chenchen, it's delicious!"

    Xu Yuanchen looked at him and said, "You like this?"

    "Yes." , "You can grow up."

    Xu Yuanchen pursed his lower lip, had an idea in his mind, and said, "This birth control, I will take you out, if you feel delicious, tell me, okay?" "

    Then give it to me." Is it?" Birth Control asked, tilting the flower.     "Here." Xu Yuanchen responded in one gulp

    , "But you can only eat what I give you, and you can't steal it yourself."

No chance at all.

    Xu Yuanchen not only brought out birth control, but also brought out the three ice silkworms of energy saving, thrift and thrift, explained the matter in a low voice, and gave the three ice silkworms to Mu Qing, Wei Xue and Yan Tianyu for self-defense respectively , as soon as the birth control came out, it wriggled excitedly against the wind, and pointed out several places where the taste was delicious to Xu Yuanchen.

    This time Xu Yuanchen put his consciousness on the body of the birth control, and closed his eyes to feel the surroundings through the birth control. Xu Yuanchen only felt a lot of saliva secreted from his mouth and swallowed it. He decided not to scold the birth control for being greedy anymore. , With this feeling, even he wanted to step forward and take a few bites.     After writing down a few locations, Xu Yuanchen drew back his consciousness and opened his eyes. Although there are puppets entrenched in those places, they are not to be feared. As long as no one moves them, they are just like dead things.     Mu Qing took a look at Xu Yuanchen, Xu Yuanchen nodded, and then Mu Qing said, "We set up this game when we came in." "First let     us see the environment in the prison security area, so that we can be alert, and then see The scene where the parents betrayed their daughter was restless, and then they went into this small building..." Yan Tianyu sneered and said, "This is a series of loops, I am really afraid that the supernatural being will escape." "I think     here There are not only the means of magic cultivation, but also the spiritual powers in it." Xu Yuanchen said with a frown, "If it was only the means of magic cultivation, I couldn't possibly not feel it." "You remember     the one we met when we escaped from City C ? Is it a spiritual zombie?" Mu Qing said after a little thought.     Xu Yuanchen also remembered that if the zombie hadn't died, it should have the strength of level 7 or 8 now, "The demon cultivator and the zombie..." "It's     really tricky." Wei Xue sighed, "The one who came in with us... ..."     "It can't be saved." Xu Yuanchen said in a deep voice.     Now that Xu Yuanchen and the others knew the details of this place, they naturally wouldn't eat the food here, even the water didn't move, if there wasn't space, they would have been unable to support them with these things on their backs.