Chapter 189 Extra Story (4) After Waking Up (4)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 189 Extra Story (4) After Waking Up (4)

    After Xu Yuanchen woke up, he found that Mu Qing was in a particularly good mood for some reason. Not only the smile on his face but also in his eyes couldn't be concealed. After kissing Xu Yuanchen's face, Mu Qing said, "Go and wash, I'll cook."

    "Okay." Although Xu Yuanchen knew the reason, it was enough for Mu Qing to be in a good mood. After getting up, brushing her teeth and washing her face, she didn't go downstairs immediately, but sat in the room and began to gather energy. In fact, he was also in a hurry Let the cultivation base recover, he is not used to such a weak body now.     After letting the aura go through the body for three cycles, Xu Yuanchen moved and went downstairs. Mu Qing was making dumpling stuffing, while porridge was being cooked on the stove. If the fire-type crystal nucleus is used to provide energy, a second-level fire-type crystal nucleus is enough for a family to use for several years.     These are the contributions of the men in black. Yan Tianyu and the others have applied the theories of the men in black on weapons to their daily lives, and found that the effect is particularly good.     Now Yan Tianyu and the others are studying how to charge the crystal nucleus.     Mu Qing Tiao’s dumpling fillings are very complicated. There are not only shrimps and meat in it, but also shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms and bamboo shoots.     On one side, an egg pancake has been spread out. This is not an egg-filled pancake, but eggs and flour with a lot of water added to make a batter, and then spread out. After Xu Yuanchen tore a piece and stuffed it into Mu Qing's mouth, he He started eating with the rest in his mouth, "Why isn't it egg-filled pancakes?"     "Oh." Mu Qing swallowed what was in her mouth, and said expressionlessly, "After eating nine meals for three days, I don't want to eat any more. Done."     Xu Yuanchen blinked his eyes, but he never felt that he had eaten egg-filled pancakes for three days! There is never such a happy time, okay? No... There was one time, but... Xu Yuanchen suddenly had a bad feeling, "Actually, egg-filled pancakes are nothing to eat." "     Oh." Mu Qing smiled and ignored Xu Yuanchen's self-deception, because He is in a better mood today, and he can settle some accounts slowly later, "Hurry up and eat, let's go to the space to talk about something after eating."

    "That's good." Xu Yuanchen breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried to serve the meal to the living room.

    Mu Qing waited for Xu Yuanchen to arrange the things, washed his hands, and went out to eat. In fact, the omelette tasted good, and the porridge was made of vegetables and lean meat. After the two of them finished eating, Xu Yuanchen went to wash the dishes, and waited until everything was done. Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen entered the space together.

    Jie Cao didn't know where he hid, but he didn't see it. Mu Qing took Xu Yuanchen to the pond, then pointed to the only plant inside and said, "This is your son." "What?" Xu Yuanchen     thought I heard it wrong, and glanced at Mu Qing, Mu Qing repeated it again, Xu Yuanchen twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Are you kidding me?" "     It's true." Mu Qing was very satisfied with what she saw, and simply said Things explained again.     Xu Yuanchen was shocked! He looked at Lianye completely dumbfounded, "Our son?"     "Yes." Mu Qing's face was full of smiles.     Xu Yuanchen was dumbfounded. When he pursued Mu Qing, he was prepared to have no children for the rest of his life, but now... not only has a child, but also his and Mu Qing's children... This is simply wonderful!     "When will I be born?" Xu Yuanchen asked.     "Integrity says it will take three years and six months." Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen held hands tightly together, "Because Nezha was conceived for three years and six months at that time." "It's been a long time     ." Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing and then Looking at the pool, "Our child..."     "Yes, our two children." Mu Qing sighed.     Xu Yuanchen nodded, "Then let's expand the house, at least we need a baby room and a toy house for the children, and..." Xu Yuanchen kept chattering, and Mu Qing not only didn't stop him, but also added a few words from time to time.     Jie Cao finally couldn't help showing up, "Don't you think it's safest to put the child in the space and give it to me to take care of?"