Chapter 48

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 48

    Xu Yuanchen and the others had already moved to the selected corner, he leaned directly on the inner net, the soldiers outside took a few glances, seeing that he had rested due to rhinitis, their eyes swept over Xu Yuanchen's shiny head, and stopped paying attention, after all He is not the only one who does this. Many people will rely on rest before the intranet is powered on.

    It's just that he didn't notice that Xu Yuanchen's hand was placed on the steel wire against the ground, and a small spark appeared on Xu Yuanchen's hand.

    After Wei Shuyi and Yan Xi finished cleaning, they went back to the big bed that had been tidied up again. Wei Shuyi supported himself and opened the curtains, looked at the bright sun and said, "It's not set yet." Yan Xi embraced from

    behind Looking at him, holding his hand, "The last time." Pressed a kiss behind Wei Shuyi's ear, "Let's go eat." "Okay." Wei Shuyi's eyes were full of excitement, "It's time to go when we're full

    . Work."

    Xu Yuanchen felt that it was too obvious to burn a hole in the steel wire mesh, so he began to carefully cut the steel wire with a live wire. You can't see it at all if you look closely, but then you can pull it off with a little effort.

    This hole is not big, it is a bit like a dog hole, and adult men can only crawl out.

    But such a big hole made Xu Yuanchen sweat a lot. After all, he had to be careful not to be noticed, and control the fire wire to be thinner than a hair.

    He was not in a hurry to move the outer net. Although the outer net was twice as thick as the steel wire of the inner net, in Xu Yuanchen's eyes, it was far less difficult to get the inner net that could be powered on.

    As the sun gradually set, Xu Yuanchen's spirit became more and more tense, but he didn't know that there were two teenagers in the room who were also concerned about the setting sun with him. When the sun was completely setting, Wei Shuyi's eyes lit up, and he sat cross-legged on the bed, Holding a black stone in his hand.

    "It's time to turn on the electricity." The soldier standing near Xu Yuanchen glanced at him and reminded.

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen stood up cooperatively, patted his pants and walked towards Mu Qing and the others. He smiled at the soldier and said, "Thank you."

    The soldier probably thought it was funny that Xu Yuanchen not only had no hair or even eyebrows, but just about to say a few more words, as if thinking of the order from above, he immediately sullenly kept silent.

    "I'm still a child." Xu Yuanchen sighed, but Mu Qing thought it was funny, Xu Yuanchen himself didn't seem to be much older than that person, so where did he come from such an old-fashioned tone.

    Wei Shuyi opened his eyes suddenly, "No, no response." Could it be that they found out, it's impossible... How could the supernatural being find out...

    "Go." Yan Xi didn't ask much, and took it directly from the closet. Throw the two sets of clothes on the bed and change with Wei Shuyi.

    Xu Yuanchen originally planned to quickly pull away the steel wire mesh connected to Xuxu at the moment the power was turned on, taking advantage of the mental slack of these soldiers who had been on duty all day and night, to catch them by surprise.