Chapter 138 Journey to City B 3

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 138 Journey to City B 3

    After Xu Yuanchen and the others moved in, they were not idle. The next day, they took Xiao Heng to the mission center to register with the baby mercenary group, and did not leave Xiao Heng any time to be sad.

    When I was in the space a few days ago, although I was relatively free, Xiao Heng needed to heal his legs, and things like acupuncture and moxibustion rehabilitation took up all his time. There are people chatting and joking beside me, but I also forget to continue to be sad.

    Who knew that after arriving in City B, just after settling down, they entered the program of doing tasks. Xiao Heng realized that he hadn't thought about Xiao Yan and the others for a long time.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others invited Xiao Heng to join the baby mercenary group. They were actually asking Xiao Heng if he wanted to officially become a teammate. Xiao Heng agreed without hesitation. The fate between people is very strange. Some people get along for ten years. It is impossible to become friends for several years, but some people seem to hit it off in just a few dozen days.

    Xiao Heng has a strong sense of identification with the baby mercenary group. It may be because of similar experiences to Yan Tianyu, or it may be that these people saved him when he was most desperate. If Xiao Heng is dissatisfied with anything, it is this mercenary. The name of the Corps is really a bit... weird.

    After treating Xiao Heng for so long, his legs are already much better. On the night when Xiao Heng decided to join the mercenary group, Jiecao began to use Lingquan to help Xiao Heng recuperate his body. The quality is also improved.

    Lingquan is a good thing, Xiao Heng has long known that Xu Yuanchen and the others are not simple supernatural beings, they are people with great abilities, no matter how ignorant Xiao Heng is, he can guess that Xu Yuanchen and the others may be cultivators, and the space they are in is In the world of mustard seeds, Xiao Heng didn't think there was anything wrong with Xu Yuanchen and the others taking out the spiritual spring water now. People must learn to be content. This is obviously a precious thing. Why should they give it to you? Saving your life is already a great kindness .

    Yan Tianyu didn't really accept this teammate until he saw Xiao Heng drink the spiritual spring water without any grudges.

    When Xu Yuanchen and Xiao Heng talked about their identities, although Xiao Heng had already guessed that they might be cultivators, he still showed surprise when he confirmed it, "Can I cultivate?" "Yes." Xu Yuanchen said with a smile

    , "But wait, I'll take care of your body."

    Xiao Heng nodded contentedly, and suddenly thought of the types of books that Xu Yuanchen and the others took out from the beginning, thought for a while and said, "Do you want me to study medicine?" "

    Yes There is no one to hide this, Yan Tianyu touched his chin, and told the general types of several people, the conclusion is, "Let's make alchemy!" "Alchemy has many benefits..."

    Xu Yuanchen said for a long time, He felt that alchemy was boring and troublesome. Since the morals say that Xiao Heng has the talent for alchemy, then don't waste it! If Xiao Heng didn't practice alchemy, these people would definitely force him to learn it again.