Chapter 187 Extra Story (2) After Waking Up (2)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 187 Extra Story (2) After Waking Up (2)

    By the time Xu Yuanchen was able to leave the house and go outside, it was already winter. In the past two years, four seasons have gradually been divided. Although summer and winter are more obvious, it has to be said that this has made many people feel happy, because there is another hope.

    Not only that, but the environment has also improved, ordinary animals and plants have died, and the rest are more mutated animals and plants, but the soil and water resources have been purified a lot, and the mutated direction of plants is no longer just attacking. Instead, there are more things like air purification, and people also pay attention to the importance of animals and plants, and consciously start to protect those plants that are not attacking.

    They even joined forces to eliminate infected humans, animals and plants, but I am afraid that the world will never be as peaceful and stable as before. There will be fights.

    And because of the dedication of the Five Elements Baby, the world has returned to normal. Although the aura is abundant, it is not what it used to be. Yuan disappeared and died with hatred, but before Xu Yuanchen flew up, these people knew the reason, and from that moment on, all the practitioners began to change.

    The people in the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty did not know Xu Yuanchen because he had been in a coma for more than two years, because Yan Tianyu and the others did not hide what Xu Yuanchen did after discussing it. He is the most stupid, since he saved the world, he should let Xu Yuanchen enjoy what he deserves.

    After Xu Yuanchen's news got out, some people wanted to suppress it at first, but they found it was impossible, because the change in the environment was obvious, so the news of the security base in the early Yuan Dynasty was more convincing, which made more people regard Xu Yuanchen as the savior, and they If you want to settle in the safe base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, Yuanchu Academy is the holy place in everyone's heart.

    Now that Xu Yuanchen woke up, everyone in the security base felt relieved, and their lives became easier. Although they had to go out to fight monsters from time to time, when people had hope, their eyes and expressions were different.

    Everything is getting better, although it is not the same as before, but as long as you can live, there is hope.

    Mu Qing walked slowly in the base with Xu Yuanchen. The base has expanded a lot, and the monster race has even integrated into the lives of ordinary people. Although there are some minor frictions, it is generally good, not to mention that Xu Yuanchen and the others left at that time. Many people wanted to attack the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty. It was the monsters who protected them and their common home. With the same goal, they can give each other their backs.

    With the existence of supernatural beings, the construction of the house is very simple, but the next problem is the wiring and other issues, and Xu Yuanchen and his house were first completed, not at Yan Tianyu's request, but somehow leaked the news The people at the base volunteered to build houses for them.

    Mu Qing chose a place close to the lake. Although the lake is man-made, it is very beautiful and has a large area, because he knew that Xu Yuanchen and the others would live here, and the supernatural person spontaneously found many mutated ornamental birds to raise in it. Inside, this is a second-level mutant beast that is very similar to a swan. It lives in water and only appears after the water is purified. It is very beautiful and precious. It can only be found in places with particularly good water quality and abundant aura. Even in the vicinity of Tianshan Mountain, they are rare, but there are more than a dozen pairs in this lake!

    These mutated beasts wanted to be very satisfied with the environment here, and stayed honestly, making this lake even more beautiful.

    Their small villa is made of pure wood, not the wood felled outside, but spawned by wood-type supernatural beings. The small building on the second floor has a beautiful garden, which is planted with many things that can be found now. Ornamental plants and mutated fruit trees. Of course, these fruit trees are for the good, such as bigger and better-tasting fruits. However, there is a fruit tree that is so weird that it can bear five different kinds of fruit. It was just such a tree, which was discovered somehow and sent to the backyard of Xu Yuanchen's house.

    The inside was arranged by Mu Qing himself. At that time, Xu Yuanchen moved to the sofa and sat at the gate, and then discussed with him while decorating the room, but Xu Yuanchen found out that Mu Qing hadn't furnished Mu Le's room at all, so he asked, Mu Qing Instead, he said with a smile, "He has also reached the time of independence, besides, this is Xiao Le's own request, saying that it is enough to leave him a guest room where he can sleep, and he bought a small house with the money from the task, which is enough for him to live in. "

    Xu Yuanchen responded and didn't say much. Of course he was happy to live a two-person world with Mu Qing, but he was equally happy that Mu Le wanted to be with them, as a family can do anything.

    "By the way, I remember that you have a set of beautiful carved sandalwood furniture." Mu Qing suddenly looked at Xu Yuanchen and asked, "How about using sandalwood in the bedroom, which can also be used for meditation during cultivation." "Okay

    . "Xu Yuanchen got up and went upstairs with Mu Qing. There are only two rooms on the second floor, a master bedroom and a study room, so the master bedroom is very large, and it is connected to a huge bathroom and cloakroom.

    Xu Yuanchen's cultivation has all disappeared, and it will take time to get back from cultivation, so he can only get things out of the space, and leave the rest to Mu Qing, who is taking care of the seeds of the five elements baby, and wants them to hurry up It sprouted and grew up, but knowing Xu Yuanchen and the others' arrangement of the room, I helped them choose furniture and some decorations.

    Mu Qing has researched the formations, and the formations actually involve Fengshui, so Mu Qing can always choose the most suitable one for the furnishings in the room. If the furniture in the room is all sandalwood, it will look a little cold, but the beige curtains It adds a bit of warmth to the room. A pair of simple glasses are placed on the table, thick plush carpets, and cushions that can be seen everywhere, making the whole room look very comfortable.

    Watching Mu Qing decorate their home little by little, the smile on Xu Yuanchen's face has never disappeared, home... After so long, he finally has another home.

    In the space, Jie Cao was looking at the situation of the ancient white lotus, but this ancient white lotus was different from what was described in the ancient books, because its flower buds were actually golden, with faint silver patterns on it, making it even more dazzling and beautiful.

    Because the five-element baby hadn't germinated yet, and he didn't know who to consult with, he decided to wait for Xu Yuanchen to get better and get his and Mu Qing's blood.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes