Chapter 145 Unknown Land 5

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 145 Unknown Land 5

    "Here you are." Xiao Yunian let go of the hand that was holding the jade bracelet. The jade bracelet was shining brightly in her palm. Xiao Heng seemed to be fascinated by the light, and reached out to take it. Xiao Yunian Naturally loosened his wrist.

    As soon as Xiao Heng touched the jade bracelet, he felt a tingling pain. He looked at Xiao Yunian in disbelief. There was a 30cm steel needle in his heart. This steel needle was not as thick as a little finger. It's not a problem elsewhere, but it's stuck in the heart now.     "It's all your fault." Looking into Xiao Heng's eyes, Xiao Yunian subconsciously took a step back, thinking that Xiao Heng could no longer hurt her, so he stopped, put the jade bracelet back on his hand, and said sharply , "If you hadn't gone too far, I wouldn't have killed you. I left you to save more people. Why do you hate me? I came here to save more people."     Xiao Yunian had already played this scene countless times in his mind. When Xiao Heng fell towards her, she pushed him hard, pushing Xiao Heng down the sinkhole.     "What are you doing !     " The moment Xiao Yunian pushed Xiao Heng down, Xiao Yan appeared, shouted as if he couldn't believe it, and immediately lowered his voice, "Sister, you..." Xiao Heng, who was pushed down, was caught by Xu Yuanchen, who had been hiding all the time, and was directly taken into the space. Just when Xiao Heng entered the space, Xu Yuanchen felt the coldness, hostility and murderous aura again... Xu Yuanchen became alert all over     . , the spiritual sense suddenly poked over, the aura covered the whole body, it was pitch black... I couldn't feel anything, it was like being stuck in mud.     "Brother...Brother." Xiao Yunian never expected to be seen. When Xiao Yan ran towards her, she froze and explained in a panic, "I didn't...I didn't...I didn't Me, my younger brother wanted to attack me, I didn't mean it..."     Xiao Yan didn't approach the tiankeng, but just pretended to look down, the feeling of bottomless darkness made him dizzy, and subconsciously retreated After taking a few steps, he looked at Xiao Yunian with a very sad look, but with madness in his eyes, "What the hell is going on here?"

    "It's him, he suddenly attacked me." Xiao Yunian looked at Xiao Yan, with tears in his eyes, "Brother, I don't want to..."

    Xiao Yan took a deep breath, and then he forced himself to comfort him, "I know, I know Yu Nian has always been a good boy, a good sister..."

    This is Xiao Yu Nian's first time killing people, because of the special nature of her supernatural powers, she has been well protected, not even killing zombies, let alone killing people Yes, this is the first time in two lifetimes to kill someone, no matter how determined he is, there is still a feeling of unreality and emptiness at this time, especially the sudden appearance of Xiao Yan, which caught Xiao Yunian by surprise, and even now his entire brain is blank .

    Xiao Yan stretched out his left hand, palm facing up, and said to Xiao Yunian, "Don't be afraid."

    Xiao Yunian looked at Xiao Yan gratefully, put his hand on his, threw himself into his arms, and said , "Brother, thank you for trusting me, it's really not me..." Before she finished speaking, she couldn't continue.

    Xiao Yan clenched the dagger that pierced her heart, the expression on his face did not change at all. Unlike Xiao Yunian, Xiao Yan had not only killed zombies but also killed people. With a movement of his wrist, the dagger was on Xiao Yunian's chest. After turning around, he was sure to crush Xiao Yunian's heart.     A jade bracelet suddenly appeared on Xiao Yunian's left wrist. Xiao Yan's ability shredded all the viscera in Xiao Yunian's body along the dagger, and then he pulled out the dagger and pulled the jade bracelet off. Dropped the tiankeng.     It has to be said that Xiao Yan and Xiao Yunian are really brothers and sisters, and the steps to kill are similar.     Xiao Heng looked at Xiao Yunian's death through the mirror in the space, his big eyes were still full of confusion, and he had some indescribable feelings for a moment, which was a complete disappointment.     Xu Yuanchen lay quietly on the stone wall, even breathing lightly. If Xu Yuanchen was not sure that Xu Yuanchen was here, even Xiao Heng would have ignored it. He even used a mirror to explore the bottom of the tiankeng to the maximum extent, but nothing could be found. No, thick darkness.     After Xiao Yunian's body fell, there was no sound, but the biting coldness also disappeared.     Xiao Yan looked at the bracelet in his hand, with an expression of ecstasy in his eyes.