Chapter 2 Doomsday Outbreak

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 2 Doomsday Outbreak

    Yang Wan glanced at the photo again, the three members of the family were all smiling happily, and sighed slowly. She didn't know how long this Xu Yuanchen could live in the doomsday, so she secretly decided to say a few more words later, waiting for the doomsday to come Well, if Xu Yuanchen doesn't turn into a zombie, I will take him to collect supplies and check his character and behavior. If possible, we will go to the survivor base together, if not, we will leave him alone.

    Yang Wan didn't care too much about whether she had supernatural powers or not. After all, she had a spring water in her portable space. Drinking it could change her physique and activate supernatural powers. As long as people were loyal to her, she didn't mind giving her subordinates some benefits.

    After drinking a glass of fruit juice, Yang Wan said, "I'm going to buy some food, you go with me." Her tone was somewhat superior.

    Xu Yuanchen heard it, and responded, as if he didn't notice, "Then I'll drive, you can buy more, and I'll help you bring it back when the time comes, it's not convenient for you to be a girl." Yang Wan didn't deny it,

    " You'd better take all the money, I have a relative who sent me a message that after the 19th, the money will be turned into waste paper." "Oh

    my God." Xu Yuanchen opened his eyes wide, with a frightened expression on his face, "It's impossible. If it's true, there will be chaos? Is it just our country?" "

    No, it's like this all over the world." Yang Wan didn't say any more, just changed her shoes and went out first. Anyway, she can say She said everything, Xu Yuanchen believed it or not.

    Xu Yuanchen ran to the house and said, "Wait for me, I'll take all the cards, and it's okay to stock up on more things at home. I was watching TV two days ago, and there was a rabies patient in a place, who just bit people."

    Yang After hearing this, Wan was taken aback for a moment. Could it be that there were signs of the end of the world, but I didn’t notice it, and I didn’t care about it after thinking about it. Instead, I took Xu Yuanchen to the supermarket. In addition to instructing Xu Yuanchen to buy things, I also bought them myself. Quite a lot, although she has a lot in her space, she always feels that it is not enough, after all, the more things the better.

    Even Yang Wan didn't realize why Xu Yuanchen was so obedient. You must know that Yang Wan was good-looking and had strong abilities before her rebirth. She was very popular at the time, and even the captain would give her some points. Yes, some people obeyed and did it, so seeing Xu Yuanchen obeyed, he took it for granted and didn't feel strange.

    Yang Wan only took Xu Yuanchen to the supermarket once, and after saying a few more things, she stopped caring about Xu Yuanchen, but Xu Yuanchen moved home as diligently as a bee, and even gave Yang Wan a lot of things. They were all accepted, but their affection for Xu Yuanchen also increased, and they couldn't help reminding Xu Yuanchen to buy more thick clothes and camping supplies, and even asked Xu Yuanchen to mortgage the house.

    Xu Yuanchen has also read a lot of news recently. Many places have reported that suspected mentally ill patients have been found with serious aggression and suspected rabies patients who like to bite people, calling for attention to safety.