Chapter 147 The Heavenly Pit Surprise 2

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 147 The Heavenly Pit Surprise 2

    "The current solution is to drive away the people here first." Xiao Heng said, "But how can we make these people listen to us?" Several

    people looked at each other and felt that it was a bit tricky.

    "It's better to stick explosive symbols around the tiankeng to force them to leave." Xiao Heng looked at the map and said, drawing a circle.

    "The simultaneous detonation of the explosive talisman is powerful enough to increase the range above the tiankeng." Yan Tianyu also thought of this, "If you don't leave once, keep going." "But what if they don't leave?" Wei Xue asked,

    " Or maybe they want to leave, but they can't?"

    "Three chances." Xu Yuanchen pursed his lower lip and made a decision, "If they really plan to leave, we can secretly help." The

    implication is that the military Stop it, but as long as they have this plan, see it clearly and are willing to fight, Xu Yuanchen and the others will help them.

    "However, I think that the military was tough once, twice, but not three times. They are not a piece of iron." Mu Qing said.

    "En." A few people made up their minds, and Yan Tianyu went to draw the explosion talisman, and Wei Xue naturally accompanied Yan Tianyu. Although the two of them were not as sticky as the newlywed Yaner, they were both used to being together. around each other.

    Xu Yuanchen took a look at Mu Qing, and then said, "I feel that I might have to advance to the practice room." "

    En." Mu Qing said with a smile in his eyes, "Be careful not to rush in.

    " , I will be out before eight o’clock in the evening.” After finishing speaking, he nodded to Xiao Heng and left, and Mu Qing smiled and said, “What do you want to eat tonight?” “I just want to eat braised pork and braised pork

    ribs This kind of thing." Xiao Heng followed Mu Qing and walked towards the kitchen together.

    "Okay, let's stew white radish and big bone soup, and make bitter chrysanthemum." Mu Qing and Xiao Heng talked and ordered a few dishes with a smile.

    In the kitchen, Mu Qing processed the bones and meat, while Xiao Heng washed the bitter chrysanthemum, and Mu Qing stewed the bones. The ribs and meat were covered with hot water. After washing the white radish, start cutting into pieces.

    The white radish was just pulled out from the ground, it was very fresh, there was a crackling sound when it was cut, Mu Qing's movements were unhurried.

    It took a long time for Xiao Heng to say, "I made you worry."

    "Just figure it out yourself." Mu Qing said with a smile. Xiao Heng gave the reason to Mu Qing, "In fact, no matter what you have experienced, as long as you are still alive, it is not a big deal.

    " It's easy to scare the enemy, what's going on with those mysterious people, and what methods they have, although this can remind others and alert people, but it is also easy to provoke the enemy. .