Chapter 114

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 114

    The first thing Pei Haojie did when he woke up was not to open his eyes, but to roll on the spot, just avoiding Wei Xue's attack that wanted to stun him again, Xu Yuanchen's aura turned into a rope and tied him directly towards Pei Haojie, while Mu Qing's The water curtain also blocked the place where Pei Haojie could hide, so that Pei Haojie happened to be bound upright by the spiritual energy.

    Even people like Pei Haojie took a deep breath, and one could imagine the feeling of the rope formed by the aura being tied to his body, like water dripping into oil, making a stinging sound.

    It was too late to escape now, and the female zombie walked over slowly as if walking in the courtyard, neither speaking nor attacking, just looking at them, as if waiting to see a joke.

    After watching them for a long time, the female zombie suddenly turned around and left. No one knew what she was doing here.

    "Find a place to hide first." Mu Qing whispered when she saw the female zombie leaving.

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, and reached out to pick up Pei Haojie, because he could feel that the female zombie's spiritual power was still around them, and it was not easy to get Mu Qing and the others into the space, and they ran towards the open space.

    The people outside were not prepared to really blow up City C. Before Xu Yuanchen and the others found a place to hide, they heard a loudspeaker sounding. They didn't say much, just let all the people who were still alive go out, and the army would escort them all. Settling down in the Jincheng Safe Zone, and the safe zone will make unified arrangements. The survivors in City C will only be given three hours. After three hours, there will be no survivors in City C.

    This is a great thing for the survivors of City C. They didn’t go to the Jincheng Safe Zone at the beginning because they couldn’t afford to live there. Not to mention the cost of entering the city, even the daily fee is enough for these ordinary people to live. Come on, although it will be a little hard and tiring for the unified arrangement of the safe zone now, it can survive.

    After the end of the world, being alive is already the greatest happiness.

    But this news is not so wonderful for Xu Yuanchen and the others. If Pei Haojie can be ignored, for Xu Yuanchen and the others, let alone going out from City C, it is possible to take a stroll around Jincheng before escaping.

    Pei Haojie naturally knew this too. He was bound by spiritual energy, but he didn't struggle. Instead, after getting used to the pain, he didn't care, and even felt a little leisurely. He was thinking about what he had forgotten. He thought it was very important, but obviously The memory is there, but I still feel like something is missing.

    "Break through." Xu Yuanchen and the others just hesitated for a while before making up their minds, but if they want to break through, they must have the ability to break through.

    Yan Tianyu responded, "When they come in to search, we will break out."

    "No." Mu Qing said, "The security should be very strict at that time, maybe we really made up our minds to bomb with grenades first, we waited Go out in two hours." This is the time when everyone relaxes.