Chapter 51 Rebirth

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 Rebirth

    It took Xu Yuanchen three days to fully grow this flesh, but Xu Yuanchen didn't wake up, he was still absorbing the aura of heaven and earth to temper his bones, flesh and meridians, nourishing his dantian.

    And there are changes in the space, not as tragic as Xu Yuanchen, but the sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the water is clearer, the animals seem to get used to it, and they have returned to their usual leisure.

    Jie Cao is much more busy. He guides the aura to be poured into the formations in the original space. You must know that this space was set up with a lot of formations, and even the whole is a large-scale spirit gathering formation to gather aura to supply other formations. The reason is that there is no spirit stone to make the formation work.

    But no one thought that the aura of heaven and earth suddenly disappeared, and less than one percent of it remained in the world. Even if there was a gathering spirit formation, it would not last long. This made the space a place where only ordinary crops can be grown.

    And the spiritual plant didn't stop absorbing the spiritual energy, and even the sweet smell became stronger, but it didn't make people feel too greasy at all, but felt refreshed.

    Xu Yuanchen already had things outside, but Mu Qing and Mu Le couldn't be hungry, but Mu Qing didn't bother to cook, and just filled his and Mu Le's stomachs. with him.

    Because he was afraid that the treasures of heaven and earth would cause any changes, Mu Qing went out to investigate every day, and sure enough, he found that the aquatic creatures under the mountain wall became active, and even more and more, now they were only in the water. If time attracts the heavenly...

    Leaving aside the reluctance to give up this spiritual fruit, even in Xu Yuanchen's situation, Mu Qing couldn't do without, so they must guard this cave. He found that Xiao Baihua could understand his words, so he let Xiao Baihua wrap Binghua around. The silkworm forced it to create a half-meter-thick layer of ice at the entrance of the cave, leaving only ventilation holes, and finally the ice silkworm was so tired that it could not move.

    The little white flower was originally on Mu Le's lap, but seeing Mu Qing approaching, she wrapped the ice silkworm and jumped to the top of Mu Le's head, then waved the ice silkworm entangled in its roots to greet Mu Qing.

    Mu Qing was amused and smiled, walked over and touched the petals of the little white flower.

    "Father." Mu Le raised his head and greeted Mu Qing, and put his little hand on the light circle, "I think my brother...seems to be looking better."

    Mu Qing actually found out that Xu Yuanchen's body gradually recovered, and he could barely see it. It's because the proportions of the person's facial features and body are becoming more and more perfect. That face is still Xu Yuanchen's original appearance, but it just makes people feel bright when they look at it, and then they develop a good impression.

    "When will brother wake up?" The hole was sealed by the cold air of ice silkworms, but the place near Xu Yuanchen didn't feel cold at all.

    Mu Qing couldn't answer, but after looking at the spiritual plant, he felt that it was coming soon.