Chapter 84 Prelude to Murder

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 84 Prelude to Murder

    "Let's discuss how to do it now." Xu Yuanchen tapped his fingers on the table, "I think we might as well stay in the house for a few more days, or in the space." Yan Tianyu finished his last mouthful of soup before putting down and breathing

    out In one breath, "It's a pity for that car, I hope that old man's things are rich enough."

    Mu Qing said, "I think they make us uneasy, and we should make them uneasy."

    Yan Tianyu rolled his eyes Liang, nodded and said, "That's right."

    "How can you be so restless?" Pei Haojie also became interested, he always likes to take the initiative.

    Xu Yuanchen said, "It's up to the two of us. While those four people aren't paying attention, I'll try the warning set by the old man first."

    Pei Haojie laughed and said, "That's fine, you will be there when the time comes." My space."

    Except for Mu Le, everyone in this room has space, but only Xu Yuanchen and Pei Haojie's space can enter. They have made a heart-to-heart relationship, so naturally they won't hide it anymore.

    Mu Qing smiled and said, "This is just the beginning."

    Several people looked at each other and smiled without saying anything.

    After Xu Yuanchen ate something, he went back to the space to continue tempering his bones, but he didn't dare to cultivate his moral integrity. He kept paying attention to the outside, and it was getting dark. People with a little bit of skill all went to take on tasks to earn points. The four Han Guang invited only looked strong, but they never dared to take on tasks outside, and they were more about doing physical work.

    Han Guang didn't like these ordinary people, so when he saw these four people squatting at the door, he asked them to guard the door for the price of three crystal cores a day. The big man wanted to pay the bill every day, and was ridiculed by Han Guang , so even though they worked for Han Guang, they didn't have to work hard. They wished they could stay there for a few more days. This kind of crystal nucleus was easy to earn.     They work in shifts, two people rest, two people watch, the rest person snores all day, even the watchman is sleepy, one yawns after another, and it doesn't take long for them to close their eyes and rest, just waking up from time to time Look at those flags.

    Pei Haojie and the others were all paying attention. When it was completely dark at 1:30 in the middle of the night, Pei Haojie took Mu Qing, Mu Le and Yan Tianyu into his own space, and then went out with Xu Yuanchen. He went down to the second floor before entering. After leaving the space, Xu Yuanchen communicated with Pei Haojie and the others by contacting the gold-type baby through moral exercises.     It was dark and dark, especially at night when there was no electricity, and no one would be willing to light candles all the time. Except for moonlight and starlight, there was no light at all. If it weren't for the plug-in of morality, Xu Yuanchen and the others would not have come up with such an idea.     Xu Yuanchen specially wore pure black clothes. After going down to the first floor, he cautiously approached the place where the aura was fluctuating. When the two big men were in a daze, he rushed out, which naturally triggered the vigilance, and then directly into space.     The old man is also capable. When Xu Yuanchen just entered the space, before he had time to breathe a sigh of relief, the old man appeared at the entrance of the door. He searched with his spiritual sense, and naturally found no trace of Xu Yuanchen and the others, but he found the sleeping The big men who were lying there woke up the big men from the air, "Trash."     The big men were startled, and just as the sleepy man wanted to jump up and curse, he was stopped by others , the big man who watched the night was even spat out bloody spit, and explained, "We really didn't see anyone leaving... Besides, if someone really sneaked away, we wouldn't see it... "The implication is that I want the old man to take out the crystal nucleus, not to mention buying candles, but at least buy some firewood.     But the old man didn't realize that he also has some status in the master's school, and he is also a great foundation builder, who may be promoted to the golden core at any time, so he ignored these big men, and slapped four times with his backhand, "Shut up." The old man used it carefully Searching with his spiritual sense, he didn't believe that those few people could escape so quickly. You must know that his disciples were guarding the gate of the city day and night, and no one was seen going out at all.     There are at most a few supernatural beings, and it is impossible to escape at all. Maybe some of them are of the spiritual department. He didn't go out, snorted coldly, looked at the apprentice who rushed over and said, "Guang'er, Master is here tonight, don't worry, you won't let those who bullied you escape."