Chapter 11 Mu Qing Xianhui

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Mu Qing Xianhui

    This is the first time the six of them came out in a team, so they didn't go to any important places. They mainly wanted to get in touch, which was also what Chu Han meant, so when they finished collecting their things and went back, it was only after two o'clock in the afternoon. Although it was not lunch time, no one cared about it at this time.

    The few of them went to the duplex where Chu Han and Mu Qing lived. Mu Qing had already prepared the food, as long as it was fried in a pan, Mu Le not only greeted them at the door, but also gave them food after they sat down. They served water. After all, they were young, so they could only serve one cup at a time. He seemed to know the importance of water. His movements were very careful. When the last glass of water was served, he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and secretly glanced at Chu Han.

    It's just that Chu Han didn't look at him, but leaned on the sofa after drinking the water, closed his eyes and rested, but Wang Hong hugged Mu Le into his arms, and took out two pieces of chocolate and a few sticks from his pocket Giving him candy, he said, "What did Xiao Le do today?"

    Mu Le didn't pick up the things right away, but looked at Chu Han, only to see that Chu Han ignored him, and then looked at the kitchen, but Mu Qing He was cooking and didn't care about this at all. He shook his head and said, "Father said that food is very precious now, and Lele can't take uncle's things." Sitting next to Wang Hong, Tao

    Zhuo He tore open a lollipop and stuffed it into Mu Le's mouth, and said, "Did your father say that children should listen to adults?"

    Mu Le's cheeks were bulging with the lollipop, and he moved his mouth subconsciously. , took out the lollipop with his hand, and said, "Yes, but..." looked at the lollipop, then at Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo, and blinked, "Thank you uncle, Lele only wants this, You can't ask for anything else."

    Xu Yuanchen was immediately amused. He had seen many children, but he had never seen one as cute and sensible as Mu Le. Zhao Kang could see it, but Chu Han didn't speak, and he was not good at talking. This child was Mu Qingfei. The one who needs to be adopted is not in good health, and Chu Han doesn't like it. Before the end of the world, the family had money, so they raised it, but when the end of the world came, the child couldn't run or dance, but it would be a burden. If it wasn't for Mu Qing I'm afraid Chu Han won't care about the child's life or death at all.

    Mu Qing heard them talking, poked her head out from the kitchen, and said with a smile, "Since uncle gave it to you, you can go ahead, but Lele wants to share the hidden biscuits with uncle, you know?" "Okay.

    " With the permission of his parents, Mu Le put away his things, hugging his hands and smiling very cutely, "Lele gave the biscuits to the uncles." "No need."

    Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo are cousins. He has a younger brother, but he turned into a zombie just like his parents, so he liked Mu Le very much, "Keep it, Xiao Le." "I'll ask Xiao Le for it when

    uncle has nothing left." Tao Zhuo also said, They have special abilities, so they don't care about these little things at all. Besides, Mu Le is young and well-behaved, so it doesn't matter if they give him something to eat.