Chapter 160 Wooden Baby 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 160 Wooden Baby 4

    The separation from Mu Le this time is not simply a few months, but three years or more. Although it is not impossible to see each other again, Mu Qing still feels a little uncomfortable. At this time, what Chinese parents generally do is When preparing things for the children, I am afraid that something will be missing and the child will be wronged.

    Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen are cultivators, and they are just ordinary parents, so after the break, they took Mu Le to the streets and bought a lot of clothes according to Mu Le's current figure. The material of the current clothes is not Pure cotton, on the contrary, is a kind of chemical processing, which is naturally not as comfortable as pure cotton, but if Mu Le wears pure cotton clothes every day, it will be too noticeable.

    So Mu Qing could only choose those with better quality, at least those that won't make Mu Le feel uncomfortable.

    Not only these, Mu Qing and the others also looked at the vegetables, fruits, meat and other things on the market. After buying some, they got some from the space, packed a box full of them for Mu Le, and picked Mu Le from school. When he came out, his hands were empty, and when he sent them back, there were big bags and small bags, which made Mu Le blush.

    After leaving the school, Mu Qing's mood was inevitably a little depressed, and Xu Yuanchen didn't plan to leave with Mu Qing immediately. The reason why he sent Mu Le back so early was because since Mu Le chose to stay in school, he shouldn't miss too many courses.

    "I heard that there is an underground auction tonight, let's go and have a look." Although Xu Yuanchen was also reluctant to part with Mu Le, he was not as disappointed as Mu Qing, after all Mu Le was brought up by Mu Qing.

    "En." Mu Qing did not refuse, and said, "That's fine, we'll leave after we have a look."

    This news was overheard by Xu Yuanchen, and finally he paid the crystal nucleus to inquire about it. An underground auction will be held. Anyone can go to this auction, and it will be traded on the spot, and the auction will not guarantee your safety. If you have no strength, it is best not to involve such a place.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing's strength is enough, they didn't go to buy anything, but to buy people, because this auction also deals in human nature.

    There is always darkness in a bright place. Even if the current security zones are aware of the importance of children, many small and medium-sized security zones still cannot afford to raise so many children, especially those who have no special abilities and are not outstanding. Even in a large safe zone like City B, this situation will happen. Some may lose their support because their parents never came back from a mission, and some are born without tests... Some may be the result of internal fighting... Anyway, no matter what the reason is, there are still many people who are sold as goods.

    More children come from Red Street. Some people with supernatural powers are unwilling to settle down and just want to have fun in time. There are some women who voluntarily sell themselves, because any form of abortion is now prohibited, some women accidentally become pregnant, they will choose to give birth, and finally hand it over to the official organization, and get a certain amount of profit from it.