Chapter 112

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 112

    In fact, Xu Yuanchen and the others thought too much. For example, there are several types of puppets. Not every puppet can become the natal puppet of the demon cultivator. That kind of puppet needs the blood of the demon cultivator, which will make the demon cultivator more energetic. hurt.

    But in the same way, the natal puppet with blood essence will become stronger as the strength of the demon cultivator increases, and the connection with the demon cultivator will be very close. The demon cultivator can even observe the outside things through the natal puppet. The puppet is injured or destroyed, which has a great impact on the demon cultivator.

    Even so, as long as there is a natal puppet, the demon cultivator will not really die, because the natal puppet is equivalent to their second life, although the strength of the demon cultivator will never increase again.

    It's just that a demon cultivator can have up to three natal puppets in his lifetime.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others thought that those two teenagers would refine Pei Haojie into a life-long puppet, and even if they didn't, they would share a ray of consciousness on Pei Haojie, but no one thought that those two teenagers only regarded Pei Haojie as an ordinary puppet. It's not that he doesn't know about the natal puppet and the matter of giving the puppet consciousness, it's just that Yan Xi doesn't want to do this. It's okay if it's a natal puppet, after all, it has an extra life.

    Distribute the consciousness to the puppet, if the puppet dies, the consciousness of the demon cultivator will also be injured, how could Yan Xi be willing to let his lover have a little possibility of injury.

    Besides, in the eyes of Yan Xi and Wei Shuyi, Pei Haojie is just a slightly stronger supernatural being, and it's not worth their effort.

    Pei Haojie sat quietly in the warehouse, surrounded by twenty people sitting or standing, they could no longer be called human beings, it would be more accurate to describe them as monsters.

    The places burned by the aura were surging with black demonic insects, which slowly expelled the aura, and then wriggled back and forth on the wound like mending, and the wound was healed in a short time.

    Even though he was injured, Pei Haojie did not let go of his guard, but the twenty people who followed him had strange eyes, and finally looked away when they saw that Pei Haojie was recovering.

    Pei Haojie ignored these people, and sat alone on the side. He always felt that there was something missing. He knew that Xu Yuanchen had a good relationship with them before, but... Pei Haojie unconsciously wanted to hold something and touch it, but only found out that he had touched something. null.

    He knew it was the ashes of his wife and son, but what about the ashes? And that kind of action should be cherished very much, but now why he doesn't care.

    Pei Haojie felt that he was not interested in these things, but he also felt that he should know.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others worked in full swing. Not only Yan Tianyu, but even Wei Xue calmed down and worked hard to carve the spirit gathering array. It was too slow for Guangjie to do it by himself. Yan Tianyu thought of a way. After he learned it, he carved it on the jade stone. Use colored pens to draw out the spirit-gathering formation, and then Wei Xue, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing slowly draw along the marks of the colored pens. Although there are always a few out of ten that cannot be stimulated, it is much faster than doing it yourself .