Chapter 108

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 108

    At the beginning of the end of the world, Jincheng would send a large number of troops to pick up Shuyi. The two of them also attracted attention because the two of them contacted the Jincheng military through satellite phones and showed some methods of cultivating demons. The identities of the two people, how could it be possible for Jincheng to divide his troops and sacrifice so many people to rescue them.

    The return of Wei Shuyi and Yan Xi also gave the precarious two families the right to speak again, but the people's hearts were too greedy, and the two families tried to control Wei Shuyi and even forced them to separate.

    The elders of the two families really couldn't see the current situation clearly. The final result was that Wei Shuyi and Yan Xi directly joined the military, and then when the wings were full, even the military was resolved. Now Jincheng is the one who is in charge. the two of them.

    Xu Yuanchen and the others approached the safe area of ​​C city after dawn. The prison area is not small, but just when they approached, they smelled a pungent smell. It was an indescribable smell, like a fishy smell but mixed with Focus on something else.

    The security base of the prison does not have medicine like Yangcheng, but there is the cylinder for testing the level of abilities. Except for the four of Xu Yuanchen and the others, there are only three newcomers to this security area.

    If it is said that the safe zone in Yangcheng is a kind of comfortable feeling, then this safe zone gives people a kind of depression. People in the safe zone look at them as if they are looking at items.

    When it was Xu Yuanchen's turn, he opened his mouth and said, "A fire-type power user."

    "Fire-type?" The registered man looked up at Xu Yuanchen and said, "Gather a fireball."

    "Okay." Xu Yuanchen stretched out his hand, and a red fireball It appeared in the palm of his hand. After the person who registered carefully observed the color, he pointed to the metal man on the side.

    Xu Yuanchen threw the fireball over, and saw that the metal man's temperature rose, and then the fireball disappeared without hurting the metal man at all. After the man who registered saw it, he returned to his listless look, and registered the level for him, " Just wait."

    Standing aside, Xu Yuanchen watched as many people from the security area of ​​the prison pounced on their cars, taking away all the things that could be taken from them, even the gasoline in the cars was taken away, but because of their supernatural powers However, no one came to move their backpacks.

    The three people in front encountered the same thing, except that they didn't move like Xu Yuanchen and the others, but stepped forward to stop it, but it didn't work. Those who snatched the car drove away directly, instead of heading elsewhere. , which is towards the inside of the safe zone.

    The guards in the safe area were not stopped, but when the three men were going to chase them, they were stopped, and there was sarcasm in the eyes of those men.

    These three people have not been able to get to the present, and it is not a simple brain. They understood immediately, and their faces changed. After discussing in a low voice, they still came here to line up honestly. They have no car and not enough supplies. They can get here already. It's lucky, even if you have to leave, you have to plan well.