Chapter 96 Chu Han Muqing.

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 96 Chu Han Muqing.

    No one noticed that a section of red ivy got into the ground when the white light disappeared. After the white light disappeared, Xu Yuanchen found that the space also failed. Mu Qing, Mu Le, Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue appeared beside them at the same time , the ivy in the cave withered.

    Xu Yuanchen struggled to control the fire aura in his hand, gritted his teeth and said, "Go out first."

    Han Shaoru and Han Shaorui didn't know about Mu Qing's disappearance and reappearance at all, so they didn't hear much about what Xu Yuanchen said After asking, he took his younger brother and ran out. Pei Haojie knew in his heart that Xu Yuanchen could release these energies when they were safe.

    Mu Qing and the others didn't hesitate, they picked up Mu Le and ran out together. Xu Yuanchen tried his best not to let the fire-type aura increase, his face was full of cold sweat in the space, and he kept urging the gold-type baby to let Pei Haojie and the others run away.

    On the contrary, the gold-type baby said that he met a survivor again, and everyone was running together, so Xu Yuanchen supported him a little.

    The temperature of the entire cave continued to rise, and the dry creepers spontaneously ignited without fire, and even the soil walls were dry and cracked.

    When Pei Haojie and the others were running out, they heard a noise from the side of the passage. After a little thought, they knew that it might be the captured survivors. They worked together to open a hole in the passage and took all the survivors out, because some people were too weak , slowing them down.

    Chu Han was caught here together with them. Because he was afraid of being discovered about the space, he never dared to hide in it directly. He carefully observed the habits of the ivy, and found that the ivy would entangle everyone. It was sent to some unknown place, and those below the fourth level were slowly absorbed in the cave. After the absorption was complete, they would be released and thrown out a shattered white bone.

    So he intentionally entangled his subordinate with a creeper, blocked his subordinates, and was tied up by the creeper on his own initiative.

    Because of Chu Han's high level, the ivy wrapped him in a cocoon and slowly squirmed and sent him to another cave. At this moment, Chu Han directly entered the space.

    At that time, the creeping tiger's body was excited because of Xu Yuanchen's arrival, so it didn't care about it, and the creeping tiger grabbed another person to absorb it.

    Chu Han took this space from Yang Wan back then. Although he didn't have to worry about eating and drinking, he couldn't see the situation outside at all. However, Chu Han had enough patience to wait, it was better than losing his life outside.

    I don't know how long he waited, and suddenly he felt a sense of repulsion in the space, and the feeling became stronger and stronger. He only felt that his eyes went dark and he was thrown out of the space.

    The sudden appearance of Chu Han stunned the people who were still tied up. The member who was rescued by Chu Han just wanted to speak when he felt that the ivy that had been trapping them had loosened, and even many ivy had begun to wither and break. , the survivors didn't have the heart to pay attention to Chu Han anymore, they all started to break free frantically, and then attacked the cave indiscriminately, trying to leave this place.