Chapter 27 Arranging Traps

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27 Arranging Traps

    The club has a complete range of things, not only tents, sleeping bags, brand new jackets, fleece jackets, headlamps, GPS, various rock climbing supplies and other equipment, but also solid alcohol, bandages, medicines, gasoline, cold light sticks, etc. They even found Individual rations, vitamin tablets, chocolate, instant rice, dehydrated vegetables, all kinds of vacuum stewed meat, stewed eggs, ham sausage... made several people overjoyed, even Chen Fei couldn't hide the joy on her face, because she I saw milk powder, although it is not baby milk powder, but I can't care about it at this time.

    Yang Wan looked at the brand new set of solar generators, which looked much better than the one in her own space, thinking about how to get these things.

    "Come here quickly." Wang Hong squatted in the corner of the warehouse, shouting with surprise in his voice.

    Chu Han and the others walked over quickly, and saw Wang Hong was gesturing with a paratrooper knife. Chu Han bent down to open the box next to him, and inside was a folded Chinese military shovel, which was much more useful than the paratrooper knife.

    "Open all the boxes." Chu Han's eyes showed a bit of excitement, "Move the useful ones to the door."

    Yang Wan's heart moved, and she said, "Brother Chu, I think we should rest for two days before leaving. Find all the things in the room and sort them out."

    Chu Han had calmed down at this time, and nodded when he heard the words, "That's okay."

    Yang Wan smiled, "Then let's search separately, maybe there are still some in one room. Good stuff, don’t touch the supplies in this warehouse.”

    Xu Yuanchen hesitated for a while and didn’t immediately say that he wanted to leave alone, and he was going to say hello to Mu Qing, after all, Mu Qing said at the beginning that he would create opportunities for himself. Maybe he still wants to take Mu Qing and Mu Le with him.     Chen Fei looked at the boxes of milk powder and bit her lower lip hard. She couldn't

    bear the fact that the child could only drink rice oil to feed her hunger, and said, "Can I get a can of milk powder first?"

He glanced at Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing before looking at Chu Han. There was an obvious sarcasm in those eyes. After all, it was Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing who helped the woman talk to the child.

    Chen Fei's voice was flustered, and she explained, "I don't want anything else, but milk powder. My daughter is too young to eat anything else." Chu Han

    frowned, "I'll give you five cans of milk powder. You can find supplies in this club by yourself, but from today onwards, you will move out of our room and you can no longer follow us. You can’t move anything in this warehouse until we leave.” No one helped this

    time She spoke not because she asked for milk powder, but because she promised to take her and the child to the club.

    After all, she just arrived at the club yesterday, and only cleaned up the zombies wandering outside, which made her follow for an extra night.