Chapter 141 Unknown Land

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 141 Unknown Land

    Xiao Heng took a step sideways, avoiding Xiao Yunian's hug just in time, then walked past Xiao Yunian who was stunned, and greeted Xu Yuanchen and the others, as if he hadn't seen Xiao Yunian and Xiao Yan. Same for two people.

    Xiao Yan's lips trembled, his eyes were complicated, he opened his mouth but couldn't make a sound at all, Xiao Yunian burst into tears and trembled all over his body, "Brother... when we left you, we also..."

    The movement on this side has attracted the attention of others, Yan Tianyu raised his eyebrows and took a look, and walked towards Xu Yuanchen and the others with his arms around Wei Xue's waist, "I just went to get the number, we are in the third car." "Then

    we Let's go." Mu Qing said with a smile.

    "Go." Xiao Heng said.

    "Brother." Xiao Yunian raised his voice and called, "You should hate me, but at that time we had no choice but to... It's all my fault, let me make it up to you, okay? I'd rather be myself, Thank God, if you have something to do, I will never forgive myself for the rest of my life."

    Xiao Heng turned around and glanced at Xiao Yunian and then at Xiao Yan, and suddenly smiled, "No need, from now on it is the best thing for us not to violate the river water. Good compensation."

    "Don't be like this." Xiao Yunian seemed to have suffered a big blow, and walked over with tears on his face, "Don't be like this... We are all a family, I only have you two left I'm a loved one."

    Xiao Yan stepped forward to support Xiao Yunian, his voice was low, as if filled with pain and sadness, "Xiao Heng, hate me if you want to hate, don't blame Yu Nian... If there is only me in the team, I will I would rather die with you, but in the team..."

    "Wait a minute." Xu Yuanchen didn't want to speak at first, but when he saw the eyes around him, and the people who were obviously high-ranking members of the army frowned and looked at this side, he interrupted Xiao Yan, "Don't cry, let's make things clear , I have a few questions, can you answer them?" Even if he didn't want to care about it, Xu Yuanchen would not watch others pour sewage on Xiao Heng's body.

    Xiao Yunian and Xiao Yan kept saying that they were wrong and that they were in pain, but it felt like they were being forced to do nothing, and they left Xiao Yan for the survival of more people.

    "First, I found out that Xiao Heng's location is on the road between City C and the Jincheng Safety Zone. You were forced to leave him in the ice and snow, which is understandable. Did you pick him up?" Xu Yuanchen looked at Xiao Yan and Xiao Yunian, waiting for their answer.

    "It's all my fault." Xiao Yunian said, with sadness on her face, she looked at Xiao Heng cautiously and longingly, as if Xiao Heng's expression could make her cry again, "It's not yet Jin If my brother hadn't carried me behind my back..."

    Before he finished speaking, Xiao Yan knew that Xiao Yunian had made a mistake, and he saw the irony and ridicule in Xiao Heng's eyes.

    "Oh, you are sick, Xiao Yan needs to take care of you, so there is no way to pick up your younger brother who is also sick but was thrown in the ice and snow by you." Yan Tianyu sneered and said, "It's really brother and sister." "It's not like that.