Chapter 120

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 120

    Although Wei Shuyi knew that the puppet could not hurt Yan Xi, he still panicked. Xu Yuanchen entangled Wei Shuyi so that he had no time to go to Yan Xi's side.

    Compared with Wei Shuyi, Yan Xi was much calmer. The dagger in his hand slashed at Pei Haojie's back. Thanks to Pei Haojie's thick clothes, only shallow marks were left on his skin. If there were no clothes, I'm afraid it will directly expose the spine.

    Black blood flowed from the corners of Pei Haojie's eyes. Cracks appeared on his skin, like a broken piece of porcelain. The muscles inside were horribly turned out. After that, the cracks on his skin deepened, and the exposed bones could almost be seen. Countless monster insects surged and gnawed at his body, and the internal organs were spit out from his mouth.

    Wei Shuyi couldn't care about Xu Yuanchen and the others anymore, he turned around and ran towards Yan Xi, and even pointed his back at Xu Yuanchen, Xu Yuanchen didn't miss this opportunity, the aura whip in his hand became longer and harder, piercing into the It hit Wei Shuyi's back, but a thick layer of devilish energy blocked the whip. Although the whip broke through the devilish energy, when it fell on Wei Shuyi's body, it was not as powerful as before, leaving only bloodstains.

    Xu Yuanchen stepped forward very quickly to block Wei Shuyi, but Wei Shuyi suddenly changed his position and attacked Mu Qing and Mu Le. When Xu Yuanchen changed his position to stop him again, it was already too late. Seeing this, Mu Qing didn't care Without panic or even the slightest hesitation, he directly wrapped Mu Le in his arms with a water-type ability and threw it to Xu Yuanchen, with the water shield in front of him.

    The blood on Mu Le's body didn't stop. At this time, his face was pale. Xu Yuanchen received Mu Le with one hand and went to block Wei Shuyi, but Wei Shuyi made up his mind to catch Mu Qing. The jade pendant also shattered, and Wei Shuyi changed his pace a few breaths of cold air from the ice silkworm, but the devilish air was like a rope wrapped around Mu Qing's neck.

    Wei Shuyi strangled and pulled Mu Qing in front of him, standing between him and Xu Yuanchen, and then slowly retreated towards Yan Xi's position.

    At this time, Yan Xi was in a panic. Pei Haojie was standing behind him, pinching his neck with one hand, and tightly grasping his waist with the other. The flesh on his hands and arms fell off one by one, and his face was also hideous. He couldn't see a human face anymore, he was trembling all over, but his hands were steady, his eyes were fixed on Wei Shuyi, his mouth opened, and he couldn't make a sound.

    "Let him go." Wei Shuyi said coldly, his eyes were full of evil spirit.

    Xu Yuanchen hugged Mu Le with one arm, looked at Wei Shuyi, and said nothing.

    "One for one." Sure enough, Wei Shuyi couldn't hold his breath anymore, the devil's energy tightly strangled Mu Qing's neck, making Mu Qing's face turn blue, and he was almost out of breath.

    "If you kill the person, you don't need to change it." Xu Yuanchen said with a tight jaw.

    Yan Tianyu slowly got up from the ground, looking at Wei Xue who was falling into an illusion on the ground, trembling and crying all over her body, Wei Xue gritted her teeth so hard that her gums were bleeding, he stretched out his hand, light silver The light appeared in the palm of his hand, and then covered Wei Xue's head with his hand, and the psychic powers comforted Wei Xue in the nightmare little by little.