Chapter 154 Fire Element Baby 4

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 154 Fire Element Baby 4

    In the tent, Xiao Heng suddenly asked, "If Yuan Kangtian is killed by the man in black, then it has nothing to do with us." Xu Yuanchen frowned,

    and discussed with Jie Cao in the space. The gold-type baby and the others made some inquiries before they said with certainty, "As long as you don't do it, you are not the enemy of the five-element baby." This is a loophole.

    If people know about his space, countless people will want to To kill him, Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "Yes."

    "Then..." Xiao Heng said tentatively, looking at Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing.

    "You can give it a try." Mu Qing understood Xiao Heng's scruples, "We have never been good people, but we still have a bottom line and a conscience."

    Xiao Heng understood immediately, smiled and nodded, Xu Yuanchen nodded He got off the table and said, "He regrets his life."

    "What if there is a reason to go down?" Mu Qing asked.

    "If you don't have one, you can make one." Xiao Heng interjected, "And do you think that many of Yuan Kangtian's ideas are very weird, and he doesn't look like a person who has been stained with blood, but some things are cruel when sitting up. But he doesn't think there's anything wrong."

    Mu Qing nodded, "And he's a bit... How to describe it, it's not appropriate to say it's bad, like a pretty woman who just wants to stay by his side "     And it's too idealistic." Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, and felt that he really had a little impression of such a person, "I remember a roommate of mine in college, who was a bit like him." Described the appearance of that roommate, every day Staying next to the computer, having food brought back by people, hardly going out, a little lecherous, but not bad, just a little extreme, and expressing some ridiculous opinions from time to time, what Xu Yuanchen remembers most clearly is that that person once Regarding the profession of begging, they commented that they are all moths of society, they have to work, why do they want to get money without paying labor, and those who donate donate, who knows where the donated money is spent.

    At that time, another person in the dormitory argued with him a few words, don't overturn a boat of people with one pole, there are liars, but there are also people who have to do so.

    Hearing what Xu Yuanchen said, Xiao Heng also remembered that there was such a person when he was in school, but that person was particularly hostile to the rich, and felt that all rich people were scum, and every time he saw him, he didn't have a good face.

    Mu Qing rubbed the center of his brows, "But that's not the reason why he doesn't take human life seriously, unless...he is so reckless because he doesn't take what happened in this world as real at all, as if he was experiencing A game that can be conquered."

    Xu Yuanchen felt that what Mu Qing said was also possible, thought for a while and said, "Forget it, let's forget about this."

    Jiecao began to shout in the space again, "There is another big wave of people coming."