Chapter 72 Aquatic Creatures

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 72 Aquatic Creatures

    Evolution, these two words made everyone stunned. Xu Yuanchen felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't say it for a while. This is not in line with the way of heaven.

    Mu Qing also frowned and thought for a while, "I don't think so. Plants die on a large scale, water pollution is serious, and you have seen infected plants. They still purify the air and prevent sand and dust like that. The mutated ones...can be left No matter how much you put down, even if it is evolution, it does not mean that the earth is destroyed. There is no such reason."     Yan

    Tianyu also understood when he heard it, "I was wrong."

They feel that they are a higher race..." Xu Yuanchen said hesitantly, "I always feel that it is not optimistic. Although it can be said to be evolution, it seems to be forced to evolve.

    " No more talk.

    They got up before dawn, tidied up their things, Xu Yuanchen hugged Mu Le, who was still asleep, and set off.

    But as soon as he got to the car, he saw Zhao Liu rushing over in a hurry, presumably when they were checking out of the house, the night watchman notified Zhao Liu.

    Zhao Liu didn't put on his shoes properly, and his hair was still messy. It looked like he had just come out of the bed. When he saw them, he asked, "Why are you leaving in such a hurry?"

    Mu Qing said with a bit of sadness on his face, " I want to find the mother of the child as soon as possible, otherwise people who cry at night will be distressed." Pointing to Mu Le who was lying in Xu Yuanchen's arms, "I didn't say a word, just shed tears."

    Zhao Liuyi couldn't persuade him anymore, he came This trip was purely for good luck, so I took out four pieces of rice cracker candies wrapped in plastic bags from my coat pocket and said, "I made them at home, and I'll give them to my children to eat on the way." "What a shame." Mu Qing did

    n't Dodge, this thing is nothing before the end of the world, but food after the end of the world is very precious, where can I ask for it.

    Zhao Liu stuffed it directly into Mu Qing's hand and said, "What's the matter, the baby gave my nephew candy to eat yesterday."

    It's not good to shirk now, Xu Yuanchen put Mu Le on the car seat, covered it with a quilt, packed some food over, and said, "Since I'm kind, I'll take it." Throwing things to Zhao Liu, "You will continue if we don't let you."

    Mu Qing smiled and said, "Yes, we will come again in the future, and I will trouble you."

    The sky was dark, and Zhao Liu didn't even look at it. Whatever it was, he said without weighing it down, "When the time comes, I'll come home for dinner and make meat for you." "

    Okay." Mu Qing said a few more words to Zhao Liu, and then got into the car, but Zhao Liu didn't send any more. It's hard to get in, easy to get out.

    When Mu Qing and the others left, Zhao Liu yawned and went back with his things in a daze.

    Several people greeted the soldiers guarding the gate, and then drove away. This time it was Xu Yuanchen who was driving, Mu Qing was in the passenger seat, and Mu Le was in the last row sleeping with his seat belt tied up.