Chapter 75

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    It was also Xu Yuanchen and the others who ran fast, but they didn't get hurt. Except for the fact that they couldn't get in touch with each other, they haven't encountered any trouble these days.

    Xu Yuanchen's body healing ability is very strong. On the third day, his arm is almost healed, but he can't carry heavy objects, but he still can't get in touch with morality. Mu Qing knew what was going on, but he didn't know how to comfort him. After all, Xu Yuanchen was normal except for being in a daze from time to time.

    Who knew that on the third night, when Xu Yuanchen was leaning against the car and resting with his eyes closed, he heard the familiar, beating voice that drove people crazy, "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The thing is screaming!"

    Xu Yuanchen sat up straight and opened his eyes, "Jie Cao, where have you been!"

    "Stupid master, you have finally realized the importance of me, why don't we change our name!" Jie Cao Rolling proudly in the space, what happened so suddenly at that time, "Come in quickly."

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the surrounding environment, thought for a while and said, "Let me say hello."

    Jie Cao nodded quickly, " Well, actually, I don't mind if you bring Mu Le in."

    "..." The corner of Xu Yuanchen's mouth twitched, "I mind."

    Mu Qing had already woken up, looking at Xu Yuanchen, he asked in a hoarse voice, " What's the matter?"

    Xu Yuanchen chuckled, all the heaviness in his eyes disappeared, he greeted and said, "Let's enter the space for a while." The

    eyes of Yan Tianyu and Pei Haojie who were watching the night lit up and nodded, Pei Haojie smiled and said, "Congratulations , go quickly."

    "I will watch Xiao Le." Yan Tianyu also promised.

    Xu Yuanchen scratched his head excitedly, pulled Mu Qing aside for a deep kiss, exchanged saliva, and entered the space, who knew that just after entering, a thunderbolt struck Xu Yuanchen's body with precision, shaking Xu Yuanchen's whole body shake.

    Jie Cao covered his eyes and said, "Xiu Enai was struck by lightning!" "

    ..." Xu Yuanchen touched his face and looked at Jie Cao silently, "Jie Cao, I miss you very much if you can't get in touch these days."

    Jie Cao Suddenly blushing, the little girl drew a circle on the ground and said, "The Lun family misses you too." "

    En." Xu Yuanchen walked over and knelt down and touched Jiecao's head, "But now I realize that I think it's better to continue Miss you better."

    Jie Cao looked at Xu Yuanchen in a daze, but didn't react, and always felt that something was wrong, but Mu Qing smiled and said, "What's wrong with coming in in such a hurry?"

    With such a reminder, Jiecao immediately became excited, let out a cry, coughed and pretended to be serious, secretly glanced at Mu Qing, and said, "Chu Han killed Yang Wan." Mu Qing frowned