Chapter 81 Wholesale Naming

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 81 Wholesale Naming

    Xu Yuanchen was amused by the words of integrity, but his mood has improved a lot. The three ice silkworms can go in and have a look. Thinking about the little white flower that has no name yet, although Mu Qing doesn't know what happened, she can clearly feel Xu Yuanchen's whole body. His mood has changed, but he is a little more excited, which is more in line with his current age.

    The two bought some firewood and necessities at the market with Mu Le and went back. Mu Qing looked at these things on Xu Yuanchen's back, and couldn't laugh or cry. One crystal nucleus, within their tolerance range, but let them suffer in vain, Mu Qing shook his head and said nothing.

    After meeting Yan Tianyu and Pei Haojie at the gate, they went upstairs together. After returning to the house, the expressions on their faces relaxed a lot.

    Xu Yuanchen took out a lot of crystal cores and said to Yan Tianyu, "If you have a chance to make a breakthrough, grab it." "

    Yes." Yan Tianyu didn't refuse, took the crystal cores and went back to the house.

    Pei Haojie walked to the kitchen, took a lot of fresh ribs and meat from the space, and said, "It's been a long time since I had a big meal."

    Mu Qing led Mu Le in, "Then I'll eat something in the next few days." Okay, by the way, prepare some and put them in the space, and eat them on the way."

    "Very good." Pei Haojie's eyes lit up.

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the door of the kitchen, but didn't go in, and said, "I'll go back to the space." "

    Yes." Pei Haojie waved his hand, without looking back, and was discussing with Mu Qing about making some lo-mei.

    Mu Qing turned his head to look at Xu Yuanchen and nodded. Mu Le waved his hand and said, "Little uncle remember to come to eat." Pei Haojie

    frowned at this address, although he didn't know what happened between Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing What, but... Looking at the calm Mu Qing, Pei Haojie sighed, there is no room for others to intervene in emotional matters.

    Seeing Mu Le, Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "Do you want Xiao Le to go in with my little uncle?"

    Mu Le actually likes Xu Yuanchen's space very much. There are blue sky, white clouds, green grass and streams, and most importantly, many small animals, as well as integrity. Hearing this, he looked at Mu Qing, and Mu Qing asked, "No delay?" "No big

    deal .” Xu Yuanchen said with a smile.

    Only then did Mu Qing pat his son's head, "Go."

    "En." Mu Le ran over with a big grin and hugged Xu Yuanchen's thigh, "Let's go, little uncle."

    "Okay." After seeing Mu Le, he went back to the room, spat a little and touched Mu Le's hand, before leading him into the space.

    Jie Cao was already waiting, and as soon as he saw Mu Le, he rushed over, "Xiao Le, I miss you so much." "I

    miss you too, Jie Cao." Mu Le kissed Jie Cao's fluffy face vigorously, " I miss you, if only you could go outside with me."