Chapter 40

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

    After getting into the car, Xu Yuanchen drove with his head depressed. Yang Wan looked at Mu Qing and Xu Yuanchen suspiciously, but didn't ask any questions.

    She sat on the co-pilot seat with her daughter in her arms, and said, "Besides city b, where else do you think is more likely to establish an official safety zone?" "

    We might as well think about where we can establish a safety zone." Mu Qing said "At the very least, the military must be strong enough, otherwise there is no way to clean up the zombies and establish a safe zone."

    "You mean the military zone?" When it came to business, Xu Yuanchen also put aside his personal emotions and asked.

    "Yes." Mu Qing said in a deep voice, "I guess that City B's ability to establish a safety zone so quickly has a direct relationship with the Beidu Military Region." "There are seven major military regions

    in total." Xu Yuanchen said, "If City B is excluded, then only The remaining six, calculated according to the distance from gasoline, are more suitable for Jincheng, Jinling and Yangcheng military areas."

    Mu Qing thought for a while, and said, "It takes less than five hours to get to Jincheng military area from here. Considering the route, it is still close to Jincheng, but the Jincheng Military Region has not come to City C for any rescue operation for so long in the last days, so it can be seen that they have a problem there, maybe the situation is too serious and unable to rescue. From here to the Jinling Military Region, There is a road of almost 1,500 kilometers, and it takes more than 20 hours to walk day and night. Not to mention the safety issues on the road, but in terms of supplies, 1,500 kilometers consumes about 150 liters of fuel. Not to mention the special situation of mountain roads and dirt roads."

    "We have about 200 liters of gasoline in the fuel tank and the car." Xu Yuanchen said after a moment of thought.

    Mu Qing frowned, "Let's not think about whether we can find gasoline on the road. If we go to Jinling or Yangcheng military area, there is no way out." After a pause, he continued, "Yuanchen, do you still remember what Yang Wan said What?"

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while, "You mean seawater pollution and biological mutation in water?"

    Mu Qingen said, feeling that he had overlooked something, "We seem to have missed one thing."

    "What?" Xu Yuanchen didn't stop the car, no matter where they went, they had to get on the main road first.

    "Humans have mutated, so what about animals?" Mu Qing propped himself up, "Even plants? Will they also mutate, just later than humans?" Xu Yuanchen suddenly thought

    of the little white flower, isn't it just the plants mutated, and held tightly Steering the steering wheel, he said, "Maybe they have begun to mutate, but we haven't noticed it yet." After a pause, "But in which direction is this mutated? Humans have zombies, ordinary people, and supernatural beings. What about plants and animals? If they all feed on humans..." The latter words were not spoken, but Chen Fei's hand holding the child became tighter.