Chapter 196 Extra Story (11) Little Devils (1)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 196 Extra Story (11) Little Devils (1)

    Ever since there were three little devil kings in the family, Xu Yuanchen hadn't lived a single day in peace. The three little devil kings called Baby Beibei and Obedient really let down their innocent and lovely appearance. tears.

    Xu Yuanchen felt that he could understand Yan Tianyu's love-hate feelings at the beginning. There is one more person who slaps you in the face and urinates on you every day, especially occupying your lover. No one can bear it, okay? But when you see that silly baby When I saw their smiles, I felt my whole heart melt again.

    Each of the three babies has a nice name and a silly nickname, Xu Qingxi, Mu Chenxuan and Xu Muyu, and the nicknames Baobao, Beibei and Guaiguai.

    If before the end of the world, if a baby, beibei, or obedient shouted out, I am afraid that countless dog owners would turn their heads to look at it. Thanks to the fact that there are fewer people who keep pets after the end of the world, otherwise the children will have to rebel when they are sensible.

    Although the three children were born from the same root, they have very different temperaments. The baby is the eldest in the family, but he is also the liveliest. Since he was able to crawl, the family has never had a peaceful day. After doing bad things, he always looks innocent. I am very sorry. Obedient expression, if you see that your complexion is not good, it will become tearful and gnaw on your little fist. If this is not enough, the baby will crawl to your side and hug your thigh, crying softly until you cry My heart is soft, but when I see your face softening, I can make mistakes as I want.     Beibei is a quiet child, a bit like a little penguin, who loves to be in a daze, and when he can crawl, he often drags the baby blanket and crawls under the table or in other corners. He won't come out if he feels hungry, Guaiguai is a very cute kid, his hobby is to drag what he can find to give to Mu Qing.     There was even a time when I did not know where to get a little bird that hadn’t grown any feathers and gave it to Mu Qing. The laughter flowed out, and Mu Qing couldn’t laugh or cry. To give it to Mu Qing, Xu Yuanchen is still unwilling to pick him up, and will cry loudly.     Now Baobao and Guaiguai's latest game is to find Beibei, and when they find it, they drag Beibei to Mu Qing. I don't know if the three children have telepathy or other reasons, but they can find it every time.

    After the Five Elements babies hatched, the three little devils were like a tiger with wings added, and even Xu Yuanchen, who was tossing around, almost went crazy, because the three babies had the blood of the Xu family, and the jade pendants given to them by Jie Cao were similar to space divisions and bodies. , can use some things in Xu Yuanchen's space, and they can also use the formations in those spaces.     This made the three little devils have countless helpers. When they finally reached the age when the three little devils went to school, Xu Yuanchen almost wanted to eat a few more pieces of meat to celebrate. Just send it over and pick it up at night. The kindergarten will take care of breakfast, lunch and dinner. The most important thing is that it is all free of charge.     As long as you are a member of the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty, the children are free of charge from kindergarten to university graduation, and there is a certain amount of food expenses every month, and the colleges and junior high schools at the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty only start to recruit students from outside, and the number of places is still limited. , This is also to provide safety for the children in the security base at the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty. After all, the children here include not only human beings but also monster cubs.     Xu Yuanchen was in a very high mood early in the morning. After going to the kitchen to cook milk porridge, fried eggs, and steamed a few steamed buns, he and Mu Qing had a good time after sending the three little bastards to the kindergarten. The world is gone.     Not only Xu Yuanchen, but even the three cubs are also very happy, because in their minds, they just changed a child to have more places to play, and they still come back to live with their father at night. They all wear white hoodies T-shirts, blue jeans, and small blue and white canvas shoes on their feet, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing are like the most ordinary parents. They have prepared new clothes and schoolbags early on, which is a common problem among Chinese parents.     After breakfast, Mu Qing carried small schoolbags of different shapes on their backs, and led them to the kindergarten.     The baby is carrying a small schoolbag in the shape of a cat, Beibei is carrying a small schoolbag in the shape of a penguin, and obediently is carrying a schoolbag in the shape of a rabbit. The long rabbit ears move around, which is very cute.     Mu Qing is holding the baby's hand, the baby is holding Beibei, Beibei is holding Guaiguai, and Guaiguai is holding Mu Le, Xu Yuanchen is at the back, carrying three sets of bedding and pillows like a porter, looking at the front A happy family of five, once again confirmed that his sons are all demons, and they were born to torment him.

    There is a teacher at the entrance of the kindergarten to pick it up. Parents can only send their children to the teacher and cannot enter. If they want to enter, they need to apply in advance. This is also to protect the children of those monster races. Generally, adults are strong. It would be bad if someone took advantage of the chaos and took away the babies of the Yaozu.

    The three children of Xu Yuanchen's family are in the same class. There are only ten children in the class. After putting all the things in the teacher's cart, Mu Qing and Mu Le let go of the hands of the three kids. I had seen the pictures of the children in advance, and knew the identities of the three children, and after saying a few words, they took the three cubs away.

    Looking at the backs of the three sons, Xu Yuanchen suddenly shook his head and smiled, "I never expected to see them go to kindergarten, but I still feel a little bit reluctant."

    Mu Qing pursed her lips and smiled, and said nothing, although Xu Yuanchen said that he disliked these three little devils But no one at home is as fond of him as much. If you really don’t want the three of them making trouble, just restrict the space. Mu Le also sighed and said, "I feel old." Xu Yuanchen slapped Mu Le's

    face Back of the head, "Say in front of me and your dad that I'm old, and the children are looking for trouble?" After

    a few more glances, Xu Yuanchen and the others went home. When there were children around, they felt that the house was going to be noisy, but now They are gone, and they feel strangely quiet again. There are many toys on the carpet in the corner, small things that can be seen everywhere on the sofa, and teething biscuits on the table... "Actually, I still miss them a little bit.

    " Qing shook her head, she was too lazy to talk to Xu Yuanchen, Mu Le said with a smile, "Father, my little dad and friends came to see me, I will take my friends around, and I will come back to pick up my younger brothers with you in the evening." "Okay." Mu

    Le Qing said with a smile.

    Mu Le waved his hand and left, Xu Yuanchen was full of energy in an instant, hugged Mu Qing's waist from behind, and gnawed on his neck lightly, "I haven't made love to you for a long time, miss me?" Like a hooligan, he pushed forward, "Give it to me."

    Mu Qing raised his eyebrows and pressed a certain place on Xu Yuanchen suggestively, rubbing it twice, and said, "I will reward you when I serve you."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes