Chapter 88

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 88

    The news of the zombies shocked everyone in the safe area, and everyone in the market panicked. Everyone in the market closed their stalls and went home. Countless people rushed into the mission center to exchange points. The exchange prices of cars and gasoline rose to a new high. The safe zone is in chaos.

    Some people even heard the news on the radio, went home, packed up their things and left the safety zone, and the people in the quarantine area even made an uproar. In the end, Fan Yu ordered that all the people in the quarantine area leave before they could be considered safe.     Not only that, Fan Yu also sent people to the mission center to maintain order, and transported a large amount of materials and crystal cores, and all those who needed to be exchanged for points were exchanged, and they would never break their promises. This move calmed down many people , Some people who had already lined up at the mission center hesitated and left.     After City B received Fan Yu's request for help, it quickly responded, and immediately organized personnel to go to the rescue, but it would take a certain amount of time for Fan Yu and the others to resist.     After the initial chaos, the security base was stabilized, but that night, one-third of the people in the base had already left. Fan Yu announced the main range of the zombies, and these people naturally fled in other directions. I don't know that except for a small number of people who escaped, they all lost their lives.     What Fan Yu did to Xu Yuanchen and the others admired it very much. People who are untrustworthy are not good, but these have nothing to do with Xu Yuanchen and the others. After checking the things in the house that were not monitored, he took Mu Qing into the space. It must be the last time. The most important thing is to improve his strength. Mu Le took good care of him in the space, and there were many small animals, so he had more smiles on his face.     After Xu Yuanchen rubbed Mu Le's head, he went to practice. He touched the jade slip of the formula and handed it to Jie Cao. Jie Cao held the jade slip and didn't ask any questions, but guessed Xu Yuanchen's choice.     If it hadn't been for the fact that the zombies attacked the city, maybe Xu Yuanchen would have hesitated, but now it is only God who made the choice for him. In fact, when eating dog food, Xu Yuanchen already had the answer in his heart. The most important thing is to live, pick three Picking four or something, save it for the end of the last days.     Jiecao took the three magic weapons he got from the old Taoist priest and said with a serious face, "These three pieces, the jade pendant and the small bowl are all for defense, as long as a drop of blood is enough."

    Xu Yuanchen looked at the things in front of him and asked, "Can ordinary people use it?"

    "It is possible, but the magic weapon must be injected with aura by the practitioner. After the infusion of aura is full, the two magic weapons can withstand three attacks." Xu Yuanchen As soon as he opened his mouth, Jiecao guessed what he meant, "For those who are cultivators, they can use it as long as the aura continues."

    Xu Yuanchen thought for a while and said, "Is there a difference between the two?"

    "The small bowl is stronger. , but you have to stand in place when you are excited, and there is a limit." Jie Cao pointed to the small bowl and explained, "This jade pendant is a little weaker than the small bowl, but it can be worn on the body, and it is fine to move." Xu Yuanchen