Chapter 179 The Last Days Secret 14

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 179 The Last Days Secret 14

    "Why did General Fang agree to your suggestion?" Yan Tianyu asked suddenly.

    Fu Shaoyi glanced at him with a half-smile, "You really can't figure it out? He just pushed the boat along the way. Ninety-eight percent of the ordinary animals and plants are now dead, and less than two percent survived, while the mutated animals and plants have died. Only 27% of the plants can be used, and all the infected ones cannot be used. In the eyes of water pollution, the whole environment is already in danger, and what about your base?" "

    Sure enough." Yan Tianyu snorted, "That is The result of our hard work."

    "Since it can benefit everyone, it's good to promote it, and all survivors will be grateful to you." Fu Shaoyi said, "This is General Fang's idea, I guess you must have some secrets, That’s why the situation is like this, anyway, no matter what the reason is, you should benefit the public, how many companions you have, General Fang has already investigated, and when you arrived here, I presumably sent someone there.” Xu Yuanchen said slowly

    . He let out a sigh of relief and didn't say anything. If they didn't unite with the Yaozu, I'm afraid they really suffered a big loss. It's not that Xu Yuanchen didn't want to make it public, but the research has not made any progress. It's hard for them to explain that this is a spiritual vein and a secret realm It is the result of the combination of the medium and large formations. If Xu Yuanchen is asked to take out the large formation, he will not be able to hold it. There is only one in the secret realm, and he has embezzled it.     "No." Xu Yuanchen said, "He's not breathing." Mu Qing and the others knew who he was referring to. A strong smell of blood spread, and they saw Xiao Zhang, who was still sleeping on the blanket just now, oozing out of it. His blood stained the blanket red, and there was a black hole the size of a dollar coin between his eyebrows, his face turned blue, and there was a foul smell on his body, as if it was rotten.     It was weathered at the speed that their human eyes could see...the whole person was broken into powder, leaving a human figure, but the blood was still fresh, and even dyed the powder red... "It's not a magic cultivator...     even It's not any kind of exercise." Xu Yuanchen stood up and tried to contact the morals in the space, but he couldn't get in touch at all, and he couldn't even open the space, "Can the key work?"

    Mu Qing pressed her chest and shook her head for a long time, Yan Tianyu and the others also shook their heads, Fu Shaoyi just stared at Xiao Zhang's original place, and kept groping for the prickly pear pot.

    "Go out and have a look." Xuan Nan took a deep breath and said.

    Xu Yuanchen nodded, turned his aura into a rope, wrapped it around the waists of several people, and then took the lead to go out. The moon outside had already risen, and they were not the only ones who came out, there were three other people, one of them It was Mo Xiu who communicated with him today, Xu Yuanchen remembered his energy fluctuations.

    They saw Xu Yuanchen seemed to be taken aback for a moment, with obvious guard and expectation, but no one spoke first.

    The four people came out of different tents, and saw them lined up in a line, strangely arranged according to height, and they walked towards the same direction with dull eyes. Xu Yuanchen and the others looked at each other, and followed decisively. go.