Chapter 186 Extra Story (1) After Waking Up (1)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 186 Extra Story (1) After Waking Up (1)

    When Xu Yuanchen woke up, he was lying on a big bed, and Mu Qing was sitting by his bed and flipping through the report of Yuanchu Security Base. The veil made Xu Yuanchen go crazy for a while.

    I don't know why Xu Yuanchen didn't have that kind of excitement, but felt that it was a matter of course, no matter whether it was life or death, as long as he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was definitely Mu Qing.     Mu Qing is not in a vegetable state. After he felt someone's gaze, he turned his head and opened his eyes to see Xu Yuanchen who had been asleep for two years. Mu Qing pursed his lips, put down the report in his hand, and looked at Xu Yuanchen for a long time. Only then did he show a smile and said, "You have slept for a long time."     Xu Yuanchen felt weak and sore all over, the corners of his mouth rose slightly, and he moved his fingers with the palm of his left hand upwards. Hand, bowed his head and kissed Xu Yuanchen's lips lightly, "I've been waiting for you." "     En." Xu Yuanchen's voice was a little hoarse, he moved his fingers and suddenly his eyes widened, and he was stunned.     Mu Qing saw the abnormality, and worried on his face, "What's wrong?"     Xu Yuanchen blinked, moved his right hand, Mu Qing took a look and said, "Your right hand seems to be holding something, and you can't open it no matter what. "     "En." Xu Yuanchen felt that his body was not like his own, and it took a lot of effort to open his hand, only to see five colorful beads the size of five fingernails lying quietly in his palm.     Surprise suddenly appeared on Mu Qing's face, "This is..."     Xu Yuanchen only felt his eyes were sore and astringent, but he also felt waves of warmth. Shouting in the secret realm brought by Mu Qing, she strongly demanded that the space and the secret realm be merged now, maybe the five-element baby could still be saved.     Mu Qing didn't stop him either. Between sacrificing Xu Yuanchen and the Five Elements Baby, Mu Qing would choose to sacrifice the Five Elements Baby, but when there was hope for the Five Elements Baby to recover, as long as Xu Yuanchen was not hurt, Mu Qing would not stop him, and would support her.

    The aura was injected into the secret realm, and the secret realm emitted a soft white light, and then suddenly penetrated into Xu Yuanchen's body, Xu Yuanchen only felt a warm current, and the feeling of lacking something disappeared.

    Frowning, he said, "I'll sleep for a while." The five colored beads disappeared from Xu Yuanchen's hands and entered the space.

    Mu Qing lowered his head and kissed Xu Yuanchen's eyebrows, "Well, I'll wait for you."

    Xu Yuanchen fell asleep again before he could answer, and in the space, the secret realm and the space gradually merged together, Jie Cao cried loudly holding the five seeds, and then They were planted according to the distribution of the five elements, and after being irrigated with the spiritual spring water that had been preserved for a long time, he looked at the familiar appearance in the space with his nose. After so long, he was scared to death. Xu Yuanchen never woke up. , the integrity can only be kept in the secret realm, and he is about to become autistic. Except for Mu Qing, he doesn't even want to talk to others.

    Now everything is fine, Jie Cao sat next to the field where the Five Elements Baby was planted, Little Fatty touched the ground with his paws, "Grow up quickly." In order to

    provide a better living environment for the Five Elements Baby, Jie Cao even planted Lingzhi When he got it aside, he was afraid that Lingzhi and Wuxing Baobao would steal the spiritual energy, and those animals and plants would be taken away by him, so he circled up this land for special protection.

    The water that irrigates the ground every day is soaked by the baby Lingquan at the beginning, and there are real Lingquan, which are used in conjunction with each other.

    The energy of space nourishes Xu Yuanchen's meridians and body. Although he is awake, his cultivation has become necessary, but the realm is still there, and it will be a matter of time before he can improve his cultivation.

    Xu Yuanchen has been in a coma for so long, in the final analysis, it is the self-protection of the body, and the same is true after the return of the space.

    Mu Qing stood by Xu Yuanchen's side when suddenly there was a knock on the door. After Mu Qing said to come in, he saw Mu Le enter the room with food, "Dad, have something to eat." "Okay.

    " With a smile, the whole person is much softer than usual.

    Mu Le looked at Mu Qing like this. He really wanted to ask, but he was afraid of making Mu Qing sad. Since Xu Yuanchen fell into a coma, although Mu Qing's daily life hadn't changed in any way, even the smile on his face hadn't disappeared. This kind of warm smile is gone, and sometimes Mu Le will envy Xu Yuanchen, and there is a feeling that his father no longer belongs to him, and he feels lost in his heart, but he also takes it for granted, as long as his father is happy, little dad He has always been good to Dad.     The food is Mu Qing

    's favorite taste, a bit bland, not only that, but also a pot of stewed bone soup with bamboo shoots. When Mu Qing was about to finish eating, Mu Le still asked, "Dad, is little dad waking up soon?"

Mu Le couldn't think of anything that would make Dad happy.

    "En." Mu Qing didn't mention the fact that Xu Yuanchen woke up once, let alone the matter of the five seeds, but just said, "He's rested long enough." "That's great." Mu Le

    smiled He said that he was looking forward to Xu Yuanchen waking up every day, because then his father would be truly happy.

    Mu Qing slowly sipped the soup and asked, "How's the situation outside?"

    "The second batch of residential buildings has been built." Mu Le said, "The third batch of blueprints are all small villas."

    Mu Qing He replied, he knew all of this, "Fix the set I chose first, and pay the deposit." "I

    know." Mu Le said, "Uncle Yan has already reserved a few small villas. , they are all next to each other, and we can live together in the future.”

    “Is Wei Xue okay?” Mu Qing asked, Wei Xue was already four months pregnant, Yan Tianyu was frightened when she found out, because at that time Wei Xue was on the construction site, jumping up and down.

    "Uncle Yan is watching." Mu Le said with a smile, "Don't worry, Dad."

    When Mu Qing finished eating, Mu Le put away the empty tableware, "Then Dad, I'll go first."

    "En." Mu Qing stood up and moved around for a while. After thinking about it, he went to the bathroom to put the bath water. Because Xu Yuanchen kept clenching his right hand into a fist, he couldn't wash his hands properly for two years. Now that he loosens his hands, let's wash it. , or it feels a little dirty.

    When Xu Yuanchen woke up again, it had been ten days. Because of the nourishment of the space, his body was not so uncomfortable this time, and he could even stand up on his own. Mu Qing was sleeping beside him. After waking up, he reached out to turn on the bedside lamp and looked at Xu Yuanchen.     Xu Yuanchen leaned down and kissed Mu Qing's lips. He wanted to do this the first time he woke up, but at that time he was so weak that even Mu Qing kissed him, he couldn't communicate properly. The entanglement of lips and teeth seemed familiar. The feeling of, "I'm back."

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes