Chapter 22 The Exploration of the Spiritual Spring (2)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 The Exploration of the Spiritual Spring (2)

    Yang Wan is a very guarded person, and she was not completely relieved because of Chu Han's behavior.

    When it was dawn, they did not leave in a hurry, but began to look for a car nearby, and finally chose a seven-seater family car, and then found an empty bottle to pump out the gasoline of other cars to fill up the car After oiling, there was not much left, and it was put directly in the car.

    While everyone was collecting things, Yang Wan found a chance to spend time alone with Xu Yuanchen, and went through the boxes with Xu Yuanchen to see if there was any missing food or supplies, even a roll of toilet paper.

    Seeing that Xu Yuanchen was sweating on the forehead, Yang Wan took out water and handed it over, saying, "Drink some water and rest, I'll look for it first."

    Xu Yuanchen was stunned for a moment before taking the water bottle, mother, is this really retribution? I just laughed at Chu Han for drinking the bath water last night, and it's his turn today, but... Xu Yuanchen unscrewed the bottle cap and took a big sip, then said, "Thank you, Sister Yang." He has been greedy for that water for a long time, as long as he can increase his strength, he will recognize the bath water!

    Never let his future wife know that he drank other women's bath water!

    "I brought you here, so I don't take care of who you take care of." Yang Wan said after taking the bottle of mineral water that was only half left.

    Xu Yuanchen chuckled, although he didn't like Yang Wan's behavior, but in the end..."Sister Yang, this water is really delicious, I've never had such delicious water." Yang Wan's eyes darkened, and she seemed to say inadvertently, "

    Where It’s as exaggerated as you said.”

    “It may also be the reason why I’m thirsty.” Xu Yuanchen didn’t hold back and continued to talk, but answered with a natural expression, as if he just said casually, “Hey, here are a few packs of napkins "As she spoke, she turned it out, and it was actually only two and a half packs, "Sister Yang, do you want it?"

    Yang Wan glanced at it, took a pack that had not been opened, and Xu Yuanchen put the rest in his pocket, just in time to touch it. Seeing Xiao Baihua, the other hand subconsciously touched her bald head.

    "Why hasn't your hair grown yet?" Yang Wan frowned and glanced at Xu Yuanchen. He was handsome at first, but now there is nothing left.

    Xu Yuanchen felt aggrieved, but no matter how aggrieved he was, he couldn't tell others, "Oh, I just shaved, and my hair grows slowly."

    They searched the gas station, but they couldn't find much. After checking, several people got into the car, because Chu Han and Mu Qing were the ones who knew the way, so it was Chu Han who drove, while Yang Wan sat in the passenger seat, and Mu Qing took Mu Le to sit at the back , the second row can only seat three people, and one of the four Xu Yuanchen and the others will sit in the third row.

    Tao Zhuo and Wang Hong were going to sit together, only Xu Yuanchen and Zhao Kang were left, Zhao Kang didn't want to sit in the back, it was hard to get in and out there, if you really encountered zombies, it would be dangerous, that's all He didn't express his thoughts clearly, but said first, "Haha, Xiao Xu, look at me so fat, it's uncomfortable to squeeze past."