Chapter 116 Three Passages

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 116 Three Passages

    If it is as they guessed, then even the superhumans may not be able to survive, and the government will definitely protect the superhumans and those valuable people first.

    "Actually, there is one more thing, the environment." Yan Tianyu thought of the current outside environment. After the end of the world, the water has become turbid, and ordinary animals and plants have died in large numbers. Even if they survive the early days of the end of the world, those ordinary animals and plants cannot survive without water.

    Animals and plants mutate or become infected. If this continues, no one can guarantee that this plant can continue to purify the air.

    Not only that, but the use of weapons of mass destruction has made the riddled environment even worse.

    Yan Tianyu doesn't believe in the things that they can think of. The upper echelons can't think of it, but even if they think of it, they can't help it. The first thing they want to ensure is the survival of human beings. When human beings drink water is a problem, who can care about those things? flora and fauna.

    What will happen in the future, none of them dare to think about it, even now, if it is really an ice age, how long will the ice age last? After the ice age, how much life can survive on the earth?

    "Forget about that for now." Mu Qing found out all the things that could keep warm, and also found a lot of charcoal basins. Thanks to the enough carbon prepared in the space, they all put on layers of thick clothes. Mu Qing Helping Xu Yuanchen put on, "We have two days to rest."

    Yan Tianyu nodded, and hung a thermometer on the side, "minus eleven degrees Celsius." There are so many charcoal basins in the room, and it's still so cold, but Imagine the temperature outside.

    Wei Xue sniffed, and held a glass of brown sugar water in both hands and sipped it, "Thanks, we don't suffer from charcoal poisoning."

    Mu Qing got a cup of hot milk and fed it to Xu Yuanchen little by little. Mu Le watched from the side, Doubt appeared in his eyes.

    Yan Tianyu got a cup of hot water to drink, and suggested Pei Haojie drink some for the fourth time, but Pei Haojie refused, but he also put on thick clothes, even if he doesn't feel cold, it's always good to wear more, Especially when everyone in the room is wearing thick clothes, his clothes are too thin, which always makes him feel sick.

    At this time, Xu Yuanchen felt very strange. He seemed to have become a ray of spiritual energy that penetrated into his body and moved through his meridians. There are blood clots in the body, not to mention the muscles.

    These wounds are so small that even the spiritual sense can't detect them. If Xu Yuanchen hadn't become aura now and experienced these slowly, he probably wouldn't have noticed.

    Xu Yuanchen was lucky to find out early, if he found out later, he would be the one to suffer.

    With a thought, a drop of spiritual spring appeared at the position of his heart, and the spiritual energy transformed by Xu Yuanchen wrapped the spiritual spring and slowly repaired the dark wounds that could be found.