Chapter 128

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 128

    Even so, the happiness on Mu Qing's face was not hidden at all, and Xu Yuanchen also felt very lucky, after exchanging a sweet kiss with Mu Qing, he said, "I'll bring you some water to burn your feet, take a good rest "After spending so many days outside, although Xu Yuanchen took care of her, the burden on Mu Qing's body was still too great.

    Mu Qing sat on the bed and nodded his head. In fact, after more than ten years of suffering, Mu Qing has not gained nothing, at least he has divine consciousness. I am afraid that Mu Qing is the only one who has divine consciousness before he has cultivated. A person with consciousness, especially his spiritual consciousness is extremely powerful. As his body gradually heals, although his eyes have not recovered, it is not that he cannot see anything. He is used to using spiritual consciousness instead of eyes. The only things I saw were lines and black and white.     Xu Yuanchen got up early the next morning. He was even more nervous than Mu Qing, and even took a shower and changed clothes. This made Mu Qing nervous involuntarily. He is an orphan, and Chu Han has no parents. It was the first time in his life that he went to offer incense to Xu's parents with Xu Yuanchen.     It's just... the man who kidnapped someone's son, the Xu family's parents are afraid that they will kill him. Thinking of this, Mu Qing looked at Xu Yuanchen with empty eyes, and he still heard his incomplete hum Singing, shaking his head with a smile, he didn't say anything depressing.     After Xu Yuanchen took a shower and chose his clothes, he went to Mu Qing and kissed him on the corner of his mouth and said, "I'll take you to wash up.     " , After entering the bathroom, the hot water had already been set, Xu Yuanchen kissed Mu Qing, but he didn't push himself to help Mu Qing undress and take a bath, because he could only watch but not eat, Xu Yuanchen was the one who was tortured.     Xu Yuanchen didn't leave the house, but went to the kitchen to prepare meals for Mu Qing. After they finished all, it was past nine o'clock. The two of them were wearing the same pure cotton and black long-sleeved Tang suits, looking extraordinarily casual, especially Mu Qing. Qing, if it wasn't for the shiny bald head, he would be more like a person who stepped out of a landscape painting.     And Xu Yuanchen, wearing this outfit and his bald head, looked like a bandit who had just been recruited.

    Xu Yuanchen did not teleport to the ancestral grave with Mu Qing, but walked slowly there with his back on his back, stopping from time to time along the way to let Mu Qing move around.

    Mu Qing lay on Xu Yuanchen's back, squeezed his ear, and said, "Don't worry now?" " Of course."     Xu Yuanchen

    had calmed down, "You are on my back."

With a smile, when passing by a vegetable field, the earth-type baby got out of the soil. He was dressed like a fisherman and wore a tattered straw hat on his head.

    Seeing Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing, the earth-type baby touched his hat a little shyly, then took a peek at Mu Qing and got back into the soil.

    The Lingquan baby floated in the water like a floating corpse, and it floated back and forth along the current. Seeing Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing, he patted the surface of the water with his small hands, making a few waves, very leisurely.