Chapter 71

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    Several people found a place to sit down. Mu Le kept looking at the two soldiers with adoring eyes, making them all blush. Mu Qing rubbed his son's head, sighed and said, "This child's wish since childhood was I went to serve as a soldier, but I have been in poor health, and I was detained at home, and there were very few opportunities to play around."

    Zhao Liu didn't know what was wrong with Mu Le's health, and he looked as if he could laugh and make trouble now, and his face was rosy. I thought the family was very distressed, after all, most of them have a baby pimple now, but now is not the time to talk about it, "He is still young, maybe in two years the world will be stable and his health will be better." Mu Qing

    naturally Seeing Zhao Liu's thoughts, he just smiled without explaining too much, and patted Mu Le's head.

    Zhao Liu's nephew liked Mu Le, "Actually, let me tell you, it's better to find a place to stay." Zhao Liu's nephew said, "Although our place is small and there are not so many things, it's not like other places. It's all about it."

    "How do you say it?" Mu Qing was already a little confused, but at this moment, he raised it up, and asked more attentively.

    "As little soldiers, we don't know about the above things, it's just a sudden snow and ice..." After thinking for a while, nephew Zhao Liu said, "Not only are there zombies outside, but also plants cannibalize people. There are people in our regiment." They were swept away, and when they were looking for them, everyone..." Suddenly saw Mu Le, and stopped talking about the situation at that time, "We lost a lot of brothers, and that's not counting, those who flew in the sky swam in the water and ran on land , It’s all like going crazy.”

    “Yes.” Zhao Liu also said, “It’s just the pigs raised at home, some died on the same day, some became like that zombie, and some were like taking hormones. , Not only is he bigger, but he also has a lot of strength, and he didn’t dare to eat them even if he killed them early.”

    “Has everything changed?” Mu Qing asked after a little thought.

    "That's not true." Zhao Liu sighed and said, "There are always two or three normal ones left out of ten.

    " I kept it all the time, so after chatting for a while, I left.

    Xu Yuanchen sat with Mu Le in his arms all the time, looked at Mu Qing who was still full of thoughts, and then poked Mu Le's little butt, Mu Le puffed his cheeks and rushed into Mu Qing's arms and said, "Dad, brother is good or bad I always pinch other people's butts."

    "Then Xiao Le said what should I do?" Mu Qing turned her eyes to look at Xu Yuanchen, which made Xu Yuanchen's heart flutter. You must know that young people are greedy for pleasure, especially Xu Yuanchen, who is only touched by meat, so how can he let it go? , because of things these few days, the most I can do is to steal a piece of incense.

    Mu Le puffed his cheeks, looked at Xu Yuanchen and then at Mu Qing, "Forget it."

    This made Mu Qing laugh, Xu Yuanchen stepped forward and took Mu Qing's hand, and his fingers dug in his palm twice. Said, "Xiao Le is so good today, shall we secretly eat potato chips when we go back later?"