Chapter 131

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 131

    Xu Yuanchen and the others are all cultivators, and even the youngest Mu Le has reached the third level of Qi training because of Xu Yuanchen's help, which happens to be the same level as Wei Xue, while Yan Tianyu is at the fourth level of Qi training, and Mu Qing is at the seventh level of Qi training. Xu Yuanchen's cultivation has declined due to the events during this period, and now he is only in the early stage of foundation establishment, but his realm is still there, and it is not difficult to restore his cultivation.

    They didn't stay in the space for too long, but left the space after preparing their things. Although the secret realm cannot be taken away, the small courtyard at the core of the secret realm has been integrated with Xu Yuanchen's space, so they can take away the most core and precious things in the secret realm. They are all in the small courtyard, and those spiritual grasses have not been picked for thousands of years. Although many of them have already decayed and turned into soil, most of them are just ripe or about to mature, which can be said to be fruitful. , It also nourishes the land and makes the quality of the newborn spiritual plants even higher.     There are earth-type babies and Lingquan babies in the space, those spiritual plants can get the best care, and the mature ones are all picked by them. Xu Yuanchen is not stingy, he sticks to them and gives points to those that can be used. Not only Yan Tianyu and the others have it, but also a few of them have integrity and gold-type babies, which also brings the overall strength to a higher level.     The most important thing is that the gate of the secret realm has been mastered by integrity, they can enter at any time, there is an additional refuge, and there are three usable inheritance places inside.     Out of the space, there was a vast expanse of whiteness, and the situation was worse than everyone expected. There was not a single living thing in the place they could see.     Whether it's weeds or ants, not to mention animals and trees, the snow covered Xu Yuanchen's calf, and there was a thick layer of ice underneath. The surrounding trees were all frozen in the ice, and the leaves on the trees seemed to be blown by a gust of wind. It will fall down, but Xu Yuanchen and the others know that the tree has no vitality at all, it is more like an ice sculpture.     Cultivators are not afraid of the cold, but the weather outside makes people feel cold psychologically. Even the two palm-sized gray-haired monkeys standing on Mu Le's neck got into Mu Le's collar. The two monkeys were hatched from the egg they got through customs clearance.     I don't see any ability, just like an ordinary monkey, but the fact that it can come out of the egg is destined to be impossible to be really ordinary.

    Xu Yuanchen stretched out his hand to tidy up Mu Qing's hat and scarf, and after covering half of his face, he took out the sled from the space. The energy of the sled, the speed and direction of the sled can be controlled by divine sense, several people got on the sled and drove towards Jincheng.

    The speed of the sled was extremely fast, and the cold wind blew their eyelashes to form fine ice particles, and the breath they exhaled was white. Not long after, a layer of spiritual energy wrapped the sled, blocking the cold outside.     The exit Xu Yuanchen chose was the one they entered. It took only four hours to reach City C. They didn't meet a single living person along the way, and the area in City C was like a dead place. All the buildings were burned. It was empty, only the wreckage remained, and the strong smell of blood lingered for a long time. The sky was all purple. City C was like a forgotten island, and even the snow didn't leave any color there.     "City is over." Yan Tianyu got off the sled and stood on the dividing line, not intending to approach City C.     "I'm afraid something will happen if this continues." Xu Yuanchen looked at the situation in City C and said with a sigh.     Mu Qing thought for a while and said, "There is a formation that can temporarily suppress this place, but... when it cannot be suppressed, it may be more powerful." "So, you use the     formation to suppress the demonic resentment here. Suppression, I engraved talismans around to weaken the resentment here, and then guide the demonic nature to dissipate, after a hundred years of grinding, I can almost polish the demonic nature here." Yan Tianyu said.     "En." Xu Yuanchen also agreed with this method, "I'll add another spirit-gathering formation." The     aura and demonic energy cancel each other out, which can speed up the demise of the resentment and demonic nature here, but the resentment here is so heavy, I'm afraid many people died at the beginning Thinking of those two young demon cultivators creating such a dead city for their own selfishness, several people shuddered.     "There is only one demon cultivator." Xu Yuanchen knew better, "The other one is a supernatural person, of the spiritual department."