Chapter 188 Extra Story (3) After Waking Up (3)

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 188 Extra Story (3) After Waking Up (3)

    If someone else wanted Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing's blood essence, it would be more troublesome, but Jiecao was different, he wanted blood essence, Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing asked a little, and after Jiecao said it was useful, they gave it.

    Jiecao took away three drops by himself. As soon as he got the blood essence, he got it into the flower bud, and the flower bud was also very strange. It bloomed the moment it met the blood essence. The golden lotus flower had silver patterns on it. , When the six drops of blood essence fell into the flower, the petals closed again, and the whole body was retracted into the water without a trace.

    This frightened my integrity, and I found it after searching for a long time. I found that the flower had turned into a seed again and returned to the soil.

    Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing didn't know that Jie Cao had done so many things behind their backs. They were attending the full moon of Yan Tianyu's son. flexible.

    Did Xuan Nan and Han Wen separate because Han Wen gave birth to a girl, not that Xuan Nan disliked girls, on the contrary he liked his daughter quite a bit, but because Han Wen was anxious to give birth to a son for Xuan Nan. The daughter was a little neglected, and almost all the children were handed over to Zong Yu. Xuan Nan said it several times, but Han Wen didn't take it seriously, which made Xuan Nan start to take care of the children, because he was worried about handing the children to Han Wen, but Han Wen Seeing that Xuan Nan likes her daughter, she has restrained herself a bit, and the relationship between the two has improved a lot.     It happened when Han Wen was pregnant again, no one knew exactly what happened, but Han Wen had a miscarriage, Xuan Nan took her daughter and Han Wen completely separated, it seemed that the child had something to do with Xuan Nan's daughter , It can only be said that their family's affairs are a bad debt.     What happened to Han Wen, Xu Yuanchen didn't ask, in fact, he thought it might be better for Han Wen to separate Xuan Nan and Han Wen. It's sick, if she doesn't want to come out, no one can do anything about it.     Yan Tianyu's son has not yet been named, but his nickname was chosen by two unreliable parents as Cherry, because Wei Xue was arguing about eating cherries before he gave birth to him.     Xu Yuanchen poked Cherry's small face with his hand, and said, "Why do I feel that this child followed Wei Xue?" Wei Xue had a standard loli face, with a small and rosy mouth.

    "Haha, I think so too." Wei Xue said with a smile on the side, then looked at Xuan Nan and Mu Qing, " Which     of you two will take him away as a child bride?" The fruit came up.

    Xuan Nan's daughter also came today, her name is Xuan Ying, she is a somewhat introverted child, not very talkative, she has been sitting next to Xuan Nan, because she is familiar with Yan Tianyu and the others, so when Mu Qing handed her a peach, Glancing at Xuan Nan, he took it after he nodded and thanked him softly.

    Mu Qing stretched out her hand and rubbed Xuan Ying's head and said, "Why don't you go see the little brother?"

    Xuan Ying bit her lip, secretly glanced at Xuan Nan, lowered her head and gnawed on the peach without saying a word, Mu Qing didn't care, Xu Yuanchen put The child was returned to Wei Xue, and Wei Xue carried it to nurse. Xiao Heng held an apple in his hand, looked at Yan Tianyu and said, "Don't worry about it, are you afraid that your son will be sent away?" "You can also send him away