Chapter 60

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 60

    "Muqing, I'm very scared." Xu Yuanchen looked down at his hands, "I thought at the time that with just one touch, that person who I hate would disappear, just like the person at the dock, if I At that time, it was the same as that wind-type supernatural being, directly ruthlessly suppressing other people, instead of killing people later... Will you not be injured again? Killing people... is very simple and very effective. After a pause, he said, "Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you and Xiao Le."

    Hearing this, Mu Qing didn't have any fear in her heart, but felt a little more distressed and sour.

    "Actually, before this, I lost control once. It was the old Taoist priest who controlled us to follow him. At that time, I thought... I wanted to increase my strength crazily. Only strength can protect myself, you and Xiaole." Wishing raised his head. Looking at Mu Qing, his eyes were red, "I'm very scared, I think if I really did this, what is the difference from those who hurt you?" "If it wasn't for the voice of the old Taoist priest, I

    think I might really kill Yin Hong... But when the bottom line is broken, I don't know how long I can hold on. Whether it is cultivation or supernatural power, when the strength expands, is it more difficult to stick to my bottom line? ?” Xu Yuanchen said with a wry smile, “The old Taoist said, ‘Man is doing what the sky is watching’, but why do good people always die?”

    Mu Qing sighed and said, "It's not that all those who die are good people, it's because if a good person dies, many people will remember it in their hearts, and when a bad person dies, people will just lament that the wicked will be rewarded with evil, and they will forget it in a blink of an eye." , That's why you feel that good people are often the ones who die."

    Xu Yuanchen looked at Mu Qing intently without saying a word, the eyes made Mu Qing have the urge to escape, he was still a child after all, this is not to say that Xu Yuanchen was immature, But because of this persistence.

    "You like me?" Mu Qing asked bluntly.

    These words made Xu Yuanchen's face turn red, even his bald head turned red, "Yes, I like you."

    Mu Qing looked at Xu Yuanchen and said, "Have you thought about it?"

    "Yes." Xu Yuanchen said without hesitation, "I think Live with you."

    Mingming has already seen Xu Yuanchen's thoughts, and even understood his own thoughts, but Xu Yuanchen's words still moved Mu Qing's heart, live... These three words are very simple, but it is really difficult, he knows Xu Yuanchen said this after deliberation, and he couldn't say those words that he had prepared, and even felt that it was extremely pale and powerless to reject Xu Yuanchen with those words, "You are fifteen years late." Simple six

    words After saying everything, Mu Qing smiled bitterly, "I'm already thirty-two, and I can't afford to gamble anymore." Xu Yuanchen looked at

    Mu Qing, he opened his mouth, and didn't know what to say for a moment, he had already He expected that Mu Qing would refuse, and he was already prepared for a long-term pursuit, but he thought that Mu Qing said he was still young and immature, that he was confused for a while, that they were not suitable...even that he could not forget Chu Han , could not accept him.