Chapter 162 Construction Base

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 162 Construction Base

    Xu Yuanchen said that he would hand over everyone to Han Shaorui, but he really didn’t care about it anymore. He made another bed and put it in the small bedroom. The bed was exactly the same as the one Han Shaoru lay on, and it was just opposite Han Shaoru Xu Yuanchen didn't bother to ask what was going on outside. Every day when Han Shaorui came to see his brother, he didn't tell him. Now Han Shaorui is like a little leopard. He stretched out his paws to see if he could get it. Complete trust, if not, I'm afraid he will never show his soft belly.

    This kind of temptation is harmless to Xu Yuanchen, because they all know that when the little leopard shows its belly, it will never wave its paw at you again.

    Because Xu Yuanchen didn't use his spiritual consciousness anymore, he practiced every day to chat with Mu Qing and Han Shaoru, or cook with Mu Qing, and watch Mu Qing take care of the patients.

    So after meeting with Yan Tianyu and the others, Xu Yuanchen realized that four people were missing, but Xu Yuanchen didn't say anything about it. Wei Xue was very happy to see Xu Yuanchen and the others, and rushed towards Mu Qing with cheers, and Mu Qing caught it She rubbed her head.

    "You are as slow as a turtle." Yan Tianyu looked at the car, "It feels great!"

    Because there are more than 200 people in Lujia Village, the scale of their station here is not small, Xu Yuanchen said, "I will give you another You brought some people here."

    Yan Tianyu nodded and said, "I thought about it."

    Xuan Nan walked over with Geng Zhuo, and after saying hello, Xu Yuanchen said, "Leave this car and people to you. Let's go ahead with Mu Qing to explore the way." Because there are many ordinary people, Xu Yuanchen is not going to take them to take risks.

    Yan Tianyu also agreed, but he was still a little worried about Xu Yuanchen and Mu Qing exploring the way. Xuan Nan also said, "Why don't I bring a few people with you." Xu Yuanchen hesitated, and Han Shaorui snorted and said

    , "You all go, I'll stay."

    Wei Xue looked Han Shaorui up and down, and said, "I think it's okay, this guy is big enough."

    Xu Yuanchen said, "Okay, Xuan Nan, take someone with you, and I'll take Mu Qing and Wei Xue here, we'll go five, and leave the matter here to Yan Tianyu..." At this point, Xu Yuanchen looked at Xuan Nan .

    Xuan Nan understood what Xu Yuanchen meant, and asked him to choose a leader. It seemed that Xu Yuanchen didn't want to exclude people from their team. Xuan Nan felt more at ease, "Geng Zhuo stays, Geng Zhou Come with me."

    Xu Yuanchen nodded and said, "Leave it to Yan Tianyu, Geng Zhuo and Han Shaorui."

    After Xuan Nan made a gesture of no problem, he went to discuss things with his teammates, and Xu Yuanchen also had something to explain, Han Shaorui Directly ask people to arrange for the people in the car to rest, while he looks at Xu Yuanchen himself.

    Yan Tianyu already knew about Han Shaoru and the others through virtue, so he was no stranger to seeing him, nodded, and told the situation here, "Han Wen hasn't found anything unusual yet." The implication is that     Han What Wen is making now is still full of energy, Xu Yuanchen is not surprised, so many spiritual springs have been taken over, if it can't last for a while, the wood-type baby will not be able to wake up, "Lujia Village is too xenophobic, find a way to break them all up Redistribute."     "En." Yan Tianyu nodded and said, "I have this plan, but I can't rush now, I think we can start with intermarriage."     Xu Yuanchen thought of the women they brought back, "You figure it out. "     Yan Tianyu looked at Han Shaorui and said, "The situation in Lujia Village is a bit special. I will explain it to you later." Xu Yuanchen     left Yan Tianyu and Han Shaorui behind to let them cooperate. He lives in people's hearts, and Han Shaorui is good at integrating people's hearts. Han Shaorui also understands that this is more conducive to his integration into the group, so he nodded and returned Yan Tianyu with a bright smile.     "Han Shaoru..." Xu Yuanchen hesitated and said, "This..." "     It's okay." Jiecao suddenly said in the space, "Xiao Heng is coming out soon, so it's good to let him take care of him."     Xu Yuanchen felt that Xiao Heng came out It's time, "I will find someone to take care of him, don't worry."