Chapter 34 Back to the Club

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 34 Back to the Club

    When she was approaching the club, Chen Fei involuntarily slowed down the car, her hands were covered with cold sweat, she gritted her teeth before speeding up, why did she feel like she was delivering goods to the zombies.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't know the struggle in her heart, and it was even more impossible for the unconscious Mu Qing to know, but Xu Yuanchen also silently prayed that he would never meet zombies, and he didn't know whether the crying of Xiao Baihua was too powerful or the prayers of Chen Fei and Xu Yuanchen were useful, until They entered the house without encountering a single zombie.

    This time they didn't live on the second floor, they just lived in a room on the first floor. After all, it is impossible for only one woman to move two injured men to the second floor. With such a small distance, it was Xu Yuanchen who supported Tang Dao left by himself, and Chen Fei also gritted her teeth and dragged Mu Qing in.

    After putting Mu Qing and her daughter on the bed, Chen Fei didn't care about rest and said, "I'll go find food, water and medicine, and you close the door from the inside." "You use the knife." Ask a woman to find

    something It's fine in the face of danger, if she is allowed to use an iron rod when she has a knife, it is too inappropriate.

    Chen Fei took a look and didn't hesitate. She held the knife in her hand, and put the iron bar near Xu Yuanchen, "Remember to close the door." After speaking, she bent down and kissed her daughter's forehead, and left.

    Xu Yuanchen pushed a cabinet against the door with his back, and Mu Le hurried over to help when he saw it. When the cabinet blocked the door, Xu Yuanchen made sure that even zombies would take some time to open the door, and said, "Little Le, you take care of your father and little sister, and my brother can go to the bathroom for convenience."

    "Okay." Mu Le replied, "I'll help my brother."

    "No need." Xu Yuanchen said as he walked to the bathroom, "Go back to the bedroom and lock the door Lock it, and my brother can only open the door by knocking." This room is a small one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. Could it be that the hobby of rich people is to cook by themselves when they come to the club? It's just that Xu Yuanchen doesn't know at this time that the kitchen has other uses besides cooking. For example, the few delicate aprons hanging in the closet can tell him the answer.

    After arriving at the toilet, Xu Yuanchen locked the door behind him and entered the space. When he got inside, he ignored the mirror that was about to offer spiritual spring water as a treasure, and went directly to the pharmacy, "I don't know if the golden sore medicine, Zhixue powder, and ginseng pill can replenish vitality. Ah...what else..."

    Xu Yuanchen didn't notice at all that the mirror behind him was already shaking with anger, and the bottle of spiritual spring water dragged on it was also rippled in circles.

    When he entered the pharmacy, he first found the drawer containing ginseng pills, took out a bottle, poured out two pills, and swallowed it directly, then put the rest in his pocket and stuffed it with the little white flower, hesitating for a while and then swallowed it. He took one bottle, "I don't know if it's enough." Just as he was about to take the third bottle, the unbearable mirror finally pulled his hand away, and slapped Xu Yuanchen out forcefully.