Chapter 41

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    Xu Yuanchen naturally heard it, but he just pretended not to hear it, and didn't even look over there. In fact, the attention of the fire-type zombies has always been on Xu Yuanchen and the wind-type supernatural being. After all, among these people, he felt that the two The body has the most energy.

    This is not to say that Xu Yuanchen is not going to deal with the third-level zombie, but that he wants to kill the low-level zombie first, and then cooperate with the wind-type power user to deal with the third-level fire-type zombie.

    But others don't know, first the two big men looked at each other, and purposefully lured the zombies towards them. Mu Qing naturally discovered this, "Be careful." Xu Yuanchen took a look, gritted his teeth, and hit the big man with a

    fireball At the foot, the big man was startled, and as soon as he stopped, the third-level fire zombie suddenly attacked him, dragged him aside and gnawed on his neck.

    The screams of the big man made the people who were still alive even more crazy. Some who were bitten by the zombies did not try to kill the zombies. Instead, they glanced viciously at Xu Yuanchen and the wind-type power user, and then rushed towards Xu Yuanchen and the others. And the only big man who was alive screamed loudly, rushing to Chen Fei and the others even though he was scratched by the zombies.     Some saw that Xu Yuanchen was full of women and children, and led the zombies to them, so that they could escape for their own lives. Xu Yuanchen was under a lot of pressure for a while, and Mu Qing didn't care about the back injury, so he killed them with an iron rod. Looking at the zombie, he turned sideways and changed positions with Chen Fei, and knocked down on the head of the big man who fell to his feet and was covered in injuries. This time he used all his strength, and the brains and blood splashed on him. face.     "Kill." Mu Qing's voice was hoarse, but it was not loud but reached Xu Yuanchen's ears clearly.     Xu Yuanchen's eyes were bloodshot, he stopped hesitating and kicked a man who attracted zombies into the pile of zombies behind him, watching the zombies drowning people, this action calmed down those already crazy people, they dared not So brazen.     Even the five people who attracted the zombies consciously stayed away from Xu Yuanchen and the others.     But Xu Yuanchen's move was too late. Most of the zombies rushed towards them, and those zombies separated Xu Yuanchen and Chen Fei. Xu Yuanchen was surrounded by zombies and couldn't get out for a while.

    At this moment, the third-level fire zombie moved, and he rushed towards Mu Le. You must know that Mu Le is also a supernatural person. Although the energy in his body cannot be compared with Xu Yuanchen and the others, he is also more attractive than ordinary people. Much stronger.     Chen Fei blocked the claws of the third-level fire-type zombie with a horizontal knife, but she was also shocked by the force and retreated several steps. The sparks splashed on her neck and face, and even ignited the straps that tied the child. Fei directly extinguished the fire with her hands, and only had time to take a look at her daughter to see that there was no burn, so she breathed a sigh of relief.     The wound on his body was very painful, but they couldn't care about it anymore, Mu Qing pushed Mu Le behind him, and when the zombie rushed up, the iron rod hit his arm.     Although Mu Qing tried his best, he didn't injure the zombie at all. On the contrary, the sudden temperature rise from the iron rod scalded Mu Qing's hand, and he could even hear a squeak. Mu Qing's face was extremely pale, but he Not only did he not let go of the iron rod, but he also held it tightly with both hands.     At the same time, Chen Fei covered her daughter's small head that was hugged outside with one hand, and with the Tang knife in the other hand, she slashed at the zombie. Xu Yuanchen couldn't make it through at all, but he couldn't just watch Chen Fei and the others be killed by the third-level zombies, and scratched by the lower-level zombies. To the back of the zombie.     The wind-type supernatural person glanced at Xu Yuanchen and the others, turned directly on the motorcycle, and ran away. This also reminded those who were still fighting with the zombies. Some people scolded the fleeing people while killing the zombies, but they took the opportunity to find opportunities to escape. If they wanted to run, some would directly kill the zombies, but they were getting closer and closer to the car, including the five people who attracted the zombies, and their target was Xu Yuanchen's car.     The fire wire wrapped around the third-level fire-type zombie actually devoured the flames of the fire-type zombie bit by bit, but it was not obvious, and the fireball burned directly on the back of the zombie, and the zombie groaned in pain, Chen Fei Chacha seized this opportunity and slashed the zombie's arm with the knife.     This accident caused the five people to get near the car and did not rush up. The three bodyguards first escorted the two teenagers into the car, and they stood around the car, killing the zombies. As long as possible, they must take the boat today Leave, after all today is the agreed deadline.