Chapter 89 The Zombie Conspiracy

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 89 The Zombie Conspiracy

    Chu Han put incense on Mu Qing's memorial tablet in the room, and said softly, "Mu Qing, I avenged you, are you happy?"

    Since he killed Yang Wan and used Yang Wan's head to pay homage to Mu Qing He placed Mu Qing's tablet in the house aboveboard, not only changing the tribute every day, but also offering incense on time.

    Chu Han felt that after killing Yang Wan and getting the space and the spiritual spring, his heart became more and more empty. He missed the time when he was with Mu Qing, so he hated Yang Wan and others even more. However, Wang Hong and Tao Zhuo was a smart man, he separated from them as soon as he arrived at the base, and his whereabouts are still unknown, whether he died or left City B, Zhao Kang was also killed by Chu Han to pay homage to Mu Qing.

    "I don't know if it's because my ability level is too high, and the spiritual spring water is no longer useful to me." The mercenary group founded by Chu Han is ranked well in City B, and there are many people there. , but none of them could make Chu Han speak his mind. He could only say to Mu Qing's memorial tablet, "But I didn't expect Yang Wan to collect so many supplies."

    There was a knock on the door outside the house, Chu Han's bedroom was never allowed to enter, and even the cleaning was done by himself, displeasure flashed in Chu Han's eyes, he touched Mu Qing's tablet again, and then walked towards the door , opened the door and went outside, closed the door again, and then said coldly, "What's the matter?" "

    Commander, the military has issued a mission." The young mercenaries are ready to move, shall we go?"

    Chu Han pondered for a moment, then said, "Zombies besiege the city?" With the help of Lingquan, Chu Han has already been promoted to level seven.

    In fact, the reason why the Lingquan loses its effectiveness in the space is not that Chu Han absorbs too much energy, but because without the power station of the Lingquan baby, the Lingquan becomes a power bank. Chu Han uses the Lingquan while the aura dissipates, so Turned into ordinary spring water.

    "Yes." The visitor didn't say anything more.

    "Find out which of the other four mercenary regiments has signed up." Chu Han thought for a while and said, he can go this time. According to his strength, he will definitely be able to keep his name. Besides... There must be a reason to call The supplies were used, and Yang Wan also used Lingquan to buy a group of subordinates... This hidden danger needs to be solved, and the zombie attack can be used well.

    Xu Yuanchen, who was still at the security base, had no idea that Chu Han was coming over. He was dumbfounded as he knocked on the door early in the morning, and then said that after applying to join the organization, he started eating and drinking without treating himself as an outsider. Wei Xue.

    Even Pei Haojie, who has always been calm, stared dumbfounded at Wei Xue who finished eating the thirty-first boiled egg and was reaching for the thirty-second boiled egg, swallowed, and drank the millet porridge A few mouthfuls, people with supernatural powers eat a lot... But... a glance at Wei Xue's flat belly, could it be that...