Chapter 126 Negotiating Goals

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 126 Negotiating Goals

    Because Muqing wanted to take a bath, Xu Yuanchen put away the bath water not long after eating in Muqing, but on a whim, he asked Jiecao to bring the baby Lingquan over and throw him into the bathtub for a while.

    In this way, although the bath water does not have the effect of spiritual spring water, it is better than ordinary mountain spring water.

    When Xu Yuanchen carried Mu Qing into the bathroom, Jiecao and Lingquan baby had already left. Xu Yuanchen put him on a chair beside him, tested the water temperature first, took off Mu Qing's clothes, and then took off his clothes. Holding Mu Qing in his arms, he entered the bathtub.

    It is not accurate to say that it is a bathtub, but it is more like a bathtub. The two of you will not feel crowded when you go down. After sitting down, the water only floods your chest. Xu Yuanchen hugged Mu Qing in his arms, "Would it be a little hot?     " No." Mu Qing leaned against Xu Yuanchen's arms and let out a comfortable breath. This temperature was a little hot for him, but it was just comfortable, but Mu Qing also knew that the water might be too cold for Xu Yuanchen. A little too cold.     "That's good." Xu Yuanchen kissed Mu Qing's earlobe, and slowly helped Mu Qing clean his body. In fact, Mu Qing's body was not dirty. When he was unconscious, Xu Yuanchen had already wiped his body several times. Mu Qing wanted to take a bath more because of his psychological reasons. After all, in his opinion, he hadn't taken a bath for more than ten years, not to mention that before entering the secret realm, he was running away, climbing mountains and raining. His body was very dirty, and the most important thing was that during the ten years in that room, he bled quite a lot, but he didn't have the energy to waste his abilities on cleaning his body, at most it was used to drink water.     So now Mu Qing doesn't like to drink clear water, the tasteless feeling makes him very annoyed, which is why Xu Yuanchen feeds him honey water.     Xu Yuanchen used warm water to wash Mu Qing, he didn't dare to use other things at all, and kissed Mu Qing's ear again, "Can I cut your hair for you?" "     Shave it off," Mu Qing said, although he He couldn't see his own appearance now, but he knew that his hair, with its gray and dry appearance, might as well be shaved and regrown.     Xu Yuanchen responded immediately, and sighed, "Finally someone will accompany me with a bald head."

    Mu Qing didn't speak, and leaned quietly in Xu Yuanchen's arms, feeling at ease and comfortable.

    Xu Yuanchen didn't dare to let Mu Qing soak for too long. Seeing that his complexion had improved, he carried him out of the water, wrapped him in the big bath towel that he had prepared earlier, dried him, and put on a pure cotton cloth for him. His underwear and pajamas, these were originally Mu Qing's things, but now they are worn loosely on him.

    After taking care of Mu Qing, Xu Yuanchen was still naked, grabbed the bathrobe and put it on, once the belt was tied, it was done.

    Cutting hair is difficult, but shaving head is easy. Xu Yuanchen shaved off Mu Qing's hair not long after. After everything was done, Xu Yuanchen carried Mu Qing back to the house, and fed Mu Qing a few spoonfuls of millet porridge Mi You let him lie down to rest, and he took a book, lay down next to Mu Qing, and read slowly.

    When Mu Qing woke up together, he found himself hugged in Xu Yuanchen's arms. He reached out and touched Xu Yuanchen's face. When he touched Xu Yuanchen's bald head, he was not surprised at all. He had already guessed that Xu Yuanchen would take advantage of his sleep. Then go to shave off to accompany him, my young lover is so naive, cute but considerate.     When Mu Qing opened his eyes, Xu Yuanchen had already woken up, but he didn't move. When he saw the smile on Mu Qing's face, Xu Yuanchen's eyes turned hot and he lowered his head to kiss the corner of Mu Qing's eyes.     "I want to go to the bathroom." Mu Qing was so weak, like a disabled person, she had to rely on Xu Yuanchen for everything, but Xu Yuanchen was her lover, and Mu Qing felt no pressure at all.     The day Mu Qing came out of the house happened to be the day Xu Yuanchen was going to help Wei Xue transform into a cultivator. Mu Qing covered her eyes with a four-finger wide one, and her complexion was getting better every day.     Although Mu Qing didn't go out these few days, Mu Le would go to the house to talk with Mu Qing every day, but each time the time was very short, so Mu Le was very happy to see Mu Qing coming out, and walked around like a little bee The sofa Mu Qing was sitting on kept turning.     In fact, Wei Xue's situation is the best among them, not only because of Wei Xue's physical fitness, but also because of Xu Yuanchen's state. He already has experience, and even the time spent is only two-thirds of Yan Tianyu's.

    And it took Wei Xue only a few hours to wake up, because they didn't give Wei Xue any cultivation formulas, not because Xu Yuanchen and the others didn't have them, but because of the idea of ​​the inheritance places in the secret realm .

    If Wei Xue failed to get the inheritance, then he would have to settle for the next best thing, and then find a suitable exercise for Wei Xue from Cangshu Pavilion.

    So what Wei Xue is practicing now is the simplest Qi training method, if you want to use an analogy, it is like a children's enlightenment book.

    Xu Yuanchen sat on the sofa with his arms around Mu Qing, and Mu Le sat on Xu Yuanchen's lap. In fact, the main purpose of their coming out this time was to discuss the upcoming itinerary.

    "Revenge." Wei Xue didn't have the usual smile on her face, "I'm going to the place of inheritance these few days." "

    Then you should prepare well." Yan Tianyu doesn't need to go to the place of inheritance, but he agrees with Wei Xue, It's just that some things need to be discussed. "I don't know how the weather outside is. I think we should stop staying in the space after we get the inheritance. Sooner or later we have to adapt to the cold outside." "Well, if we can't adapt to the environment

    , Even if we fight, it's not good for us." Xu Yuanchen said in a deep voice.

    "Cultivation sect." Mu Qing said from the side, his voice has improved a lot, not as hoarse as it was at the beginning.

    "Yes." Xu Yuanchen immediately understood what Mu Qing meant. This secret realm is the biggest treasure. Xu Yuanchen doesn't have the Holy Mother to share it with everyone, so no one can know that the core of the secret realm has been recognized as the owner.

    Yan Tianyu also nodded and said, "It's a waste to hide all the time. Do you have any plans to build a safe base that belongs to us?"

    Xu Yuanchen narrowed his eyes, and Wei Xue looked excited, "Is it here?" "

    No." Without Yan Tianyu's answer, Xu Yuanchen said, "This is a place for military training. When we are strong enough, we can open this place to everyone." "

    But..." Yan Tianyu did not object to Xu Yuanchen's idea, " We must ensure that we have repressive strength."

    "Go to City B." Mu Qing said.

    "Why? Can we occupy City B?" Wei Xue asked with some doubts.

    Xu Yuanchen and Yan Tianyu looked at each other, they could not occupy city B or even stay in city B for a long time, but they had to go to city B, as long as they wanted to build their own safe base, they had to be manned. , but also talent.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes