Chapter 9 Variation of the Little White Flower

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 9 Variation of the Little White Flower

    The little white flower thought it hadn't been discovered, but it didn't know that Xu Yuanchen had secretly watched it when it twisted its leaves. After all, Xu Yuanchen wasn't big enough to sleep with such a strange plant by his side. dead.

    So many plants on the balcony are dead, if it is because of the vitality of the wild flowers, but the cacti are not far behind, not to mention that Xu Yuanchen has been tossing them all day, they are still as beautiful as new, not at all limp I feel that this little white flower can no longer be explained by its vigorous vitality, not to mention that people can mutate, why can't plants.

    So that crystal nucleus was deliberately placed on the windowsill by Xu Yuanchen. Yang Wan also said that people have supernatural powers rely on the crystal nucleus to upgrade, so if the flower really mutates, does it also need to absorb the crystal nucleus? Like zombies, do they rely on cannibalism?

    When seeing the little white flower absorbing the crystal nucleus again, Xu Yuanchen breathed a sigh of relief and was aroused again. He took advantage of the moonlight to observe secretly for a while, but he didn't find out why. He could only wait for tomorrow's dawn. I closed my eyes and really fell asleep.

    When the sun just rose the next day, Xu Yuanchen opened his eyes, yawned and swayed to the bathroom to wash up. After wiping his face with cold water, he became sober. He went directly to the kitchen to choose something to eat, and sat on the sofa I started to eat slowly.

    After eating, Yang Wan hadn't gotten up yet, and Xu Yuanchen wasn't going to wait for her. After all, the two of them weren't acting together, so they went back to the house by themselves, put on their sports clothes and sneakers, and even jumped a few times. Excellent, just knelt on the bed and took the little white flower, "Hey, where's the crystal nucleus?"

    When Xu Yuanchen asked, he kept observing the little white flower from the corner of his eye, and saw that the roots of the little white flower shrank into the soil, and the petals trembled a few times without wind. Where did it fall, forget it, don’t care.”

    As soon as the words fell, the stem of the little white flower straightened a lot, Xu Yuanchen was sure now that the flower could understand what he said, so he put the little white flower into his pocket casually, and put it down. After making a decision, I will test it in the next few days to see if the flower can survive without water.

    When Xu Yuanchen was cleaning up again this time, he didn't know because it took a long time for people to figure it out, but he was really short of food and drink. There were actually a few people with weapons following him to clean up the zombies together.

    Xu Yuanchen is naturally happy that these people are not waiting to die. Although he is only at a half-baked level, he is willing to tell them his own experience. In fact, zombies don't have to beheaded. Just staring at the neck and chopping is tiring.

    The people who came out were all in their thirties. Normally, everyone might not have gotten to know each other so quickly. After all, they are not at the same level, and there is very little common language. But now, when they are resting after killing the zombies, a few of them chatted quickly. .