Chapter 148

return

Walking around in the space of the end of the world

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 148

    Xu Yuanchen's complexion changed, and he reached out to take a fragment. This fragment was almost weightless, and it was not smooth to the touch, but had a bit of a matte feel. The texture was very good, and the lines inside could be vaguely seen through the light.

    Jiecao said from the side, "Baby of the Five Elements is sensitive to energy, so it shouldn't go wrong."

    Xu Yuanchen handed the fragment to Mu Qing, "Xiao Heng, are you ready to cultivate?" "

    Yes." Xiao Heng responded , Said, "My health is fine."

    "Yan Tianyu will continue to study what material this is made of." Xu Yuanchen nodded and said, "Mu Qing and Wei Xue are monitoring the movements of the tiankeng and the station."

    " Yes." Mu Qing, Yan Tianyu and Wei Xue responded after coming down.

    "Xiao Heng, follow me." Xu Yuanchen felt uneasy after the man in black appeared, and the closer he got to the tiankeng, the stronger this feeling became.

    There are some elixir in the space, and some obtained from the secret realm, these are enough for the people of the baby mercenary group, but they are not the only ones who need good medicine after the end of the world.

    The end of the world is not a matter of one or two people, even if it is a savior, the support of everyone is indispensable.

    This is not the first time Xu Yuanchen has done such a thing, he can be regarded as a skilled worker, but Xu Yuanchen dare not be careless, the more he understands this method, the more cautious Xu Yuanchen is, the human brain is the most mysterious place, even if it is In the current medical development, no one can say that they have a thorough understanding of the brain.

    The aura slowly moved along the meridians in Xiao Heng's body, increasing little by little, and it was completely suppressed before Xiao Heng's supernatural power could react.

    With the rise of Xu Yuanchen's strength, he became more able to control the aura, and even his spiritual consciousness became stronger.

    Xu Yuanchen's spiritual consciousness checked Xiao Heng's meridians following the route of the spiritual energy, and recorded all the hidden wounds. In fact, such a situation is an incredible thing in the world of cultivation. Even a couple who are dual cultivation would not be willing Put everything you have in front of others.

    And Xu Yuanchen had told Xiao Heng before, and Xiao Heng agreed without even thinking about it. For him, if Xu Yuanchen and the others can no longer be trusted, he doesn't know who else he can trust in this world.

    If one day he was abandoned by Xu Yuanchen and the others, Xiao Heng didn't even know what he would become.

    People always need some emotional support when they live at work, love, family affection, friendship... These are divided into big love and small love. It's all love.

    Even the bad guys have feelings, but their feelings are too narrow and selfish. The two teenagers in Jincheng only have love between them, and they love each other even more. They are also sentient, but their affection is only for themselves.     After Xiao Heng was abandoned by his family, the support of his soul is friendship, but the limit of this friendship is very clear, it only includes Xu Yuanchen and the others, or he will meet people who agree with him in the future.     Xu Yuanchen's spiritual consciousness slowly entered the vicinity of Xiao Heng's crystal nucleus. This is the first time he used his spiritual consciousness to see the "alive" crystal nucleus so clearly. It is an indescribable beauty, as if something is flowing inside, with mysterious lines running.     It turns out that the energy in the crystal nucleus is also swimming, and the swimming path is exactly these lines.     For some reason, Xu Yuanchen felt that these patterns looked familiar, and gave up after thinking about it for a while. Now what he wanted was Xiao Heng, and he couldn’t be distracted by these foreign things. After Xu Yuanchen remembered the patterns in his heart, he drew out his consciousness and used The spiritual energy wrapped in the spiritual spring water that had been prepared earlier entered Xiao Heng's body, and the spiritual spring water repaired the dark wounds in his meridians.     Xu Yuanchen did it based on his own situation when he was in the secret realm, but when Mu Qing and the others were cultivating, because he was not strong enough, he couldn't do this. It can be said that Xiao Heng tried it for the first time, so Xu Yuanchen was extra careful.